[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Use to lift years ago for 2+ years >Lost motivation 8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1458289984288.jpg (290 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458289984288.jpg
290 KB, 960x1280
>Use to lift years ago for 2+ years
>Lost motivation 8 months or so ago
>Try to lift
>Do 1 rep in my home gym
>Cbf anymore just stop go watch TV or browse the net

Lul whats happened to me
>>
The autism has metastasized.
>>
i JUST finished with that noise family.
My advice to you: start lifting again ASAP. it gets worse and harder to go back with every passing day.

Now that i'm back, I feel great, and wonder why I ever left. It's a trap matey, get back in there.
>>
>>36525645
Kill yourself.
>>
Recently get married, have a kid or do something else to emasculate yourself/end your gains forever like one of those?
>>
>>36525645
i can't get back in there.

like i have been brainwashed that after a few reps I just give up and leave.

FUCK

Ok I'ma go 10x3 bb chest
10x3 bb incline
10x3 flies

and maybe some tricep kicksbacks

FU8ACVFASBFAS

ill tell you how it goes

doesnt help ive jacked off 7 times in the 5 hours ive been awake already :/
>>
File: image.jpg (326 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326 KB, 1280x960
>>36525650
>>
Alright lads just finished 13 reps of bb

granted it was 40kg total when I use to be able to do twice that

fuck my heads spinning wow
>>
>>36525674
start doing actual strength training dude. having something much more tangibly progressed is way more motivating than just trying to look better.
>>
>>36525692
its not strength its very light atm

im doing 13-15 rep range atm nway i posted that b4 i started

another set down lads fuck im doin it!!
>>
yeah gg

2 sets and did 6 reps on the 3rd one and gave up

somethings wrong with me it appears
>>
>>36525629
>>36525674

firstly stop fapping so much, orgasm takes your energy and tells your brain und body to chill. if you want to fap, then do it at the end of day.

obviously, the home gym is not for you. there is a lot of distraction at home. but at gym... there is just iron that need to bee lifted up and put down again.

so you lift for 2+ years? what was your starting body?
how you started?
what was your progress?
some mirin stories?
what is your current body and lifts?
>>
>>36525629
you realize picking up thing just to put them down was not worth your time, and has no real purpose.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.