[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've seen this image posted a few times, and have been told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: blood_disrupt.jpg (80 KB, 654x639) Image search: [Google]
blood_disrupt.jpg
80 KB, 654x639
I've seen this image posted a few times, and have been told that doing it will result in bloodflow disruption that can result in fainting or worse. Any of you guys know what the deal with this picture is?
>>
>>36522905
do it real quick and report back
>>
>>36522905
No, touching certain parts of your hands in a certain way wont cause you to faint magically.
>>
>>36522905
This makes mustard gas
>>
It activates your almonds you chucklefuck
>>
>>36522905
This can actually cause disruption if done just right. The first 2 steps reduce the amount of blood in the hand, the 3rd pinches the palmar arches, preventing flow into the radial artery, the final step maintains the pinch on the palmar arches (closed fist) and applies pressure directly to the radial artery.

Will it cause syncope? If done correctly, yes. Will it kill you? No, unless the positions are held for an extended period of time allowing for clotting, but you'd probably pass out long before that happened.
>>
>>36523084
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>36523084
Jesus fuck.
>>
I used to do this in high school with my friends. It is a little scary the first time but once you get used to it it feels really good.
>>
File: 1458615645980_b.jpg (37 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1458615645980_b.jpg
37 KB, 445x604
>>36523084
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.