[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to start pinning 500mg test-e per week for 12 weeks Any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 640x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 640x471
Going to start pinning 500mg test-e per week for 12 weeks

Any tips? What can I expect ? First cycle

6'0 203
20yo
>>
>20yo

You better have decent stats and body
>>
>>36520483
why?
>>
Do you have an AI? If you're going to use arimidex start taking tablets a week or two before starting to pin. I made a mistake and had swell nips 3 weeks in my first cycle (which became a blast). Do enough cardio to diminish side effects of juicing. There are a lot of first cycle reports on /r/steroids.
>>
>>36520483

expect acne.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 625x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 625x531
For reference pic is me

200 deadlift
150 frontsquat
85 ohp strict 110 pushpress
C&j 127
Snatch 110

Mainy oly, i know this isnt close to russian standard numbers at 20
>>
>>36520535
Im european so kg btw
>>
>>36520483

Wait another year or you will regret it
>>
>>36520535
You could probably be a little leaner before you start.
>>
Also don't expect ever coming off gear. I started my first cycle which later became blast. No point of doing a PTC and losing most of the gains and doing it again and again. If you want to 'cycle' you shouldn't even consider steroids. B&C is the rational way to go. This is a life time commitment be prepared to deal with consequences.

Also get your bloods checked before you start pinning to get a baseline of you normal ranges so you have a reference point to monitor your health.
>>
>>36520587
What will make the difference? Why does it matter? Curious
>>
>>36520535
You're pretty fat. This increases your odds of un wanted side effects and gyno. Cut more before you start.
>>
>>36520628
leaner = better hormonal balance and more propensity towards putting on lean tissues as opposed to adipose tissue.

and not to sound rude, but a question like that highlights that you aren't too knowledgeable on the subject. please go to r/steroids and read all the FAQs available, ask questions, etc etc.

/fraud/ is shit, don't go there
>>
>>36520620
I am readdy to pin for life it doesnt matter to me. Only thing is how am I supposed to pin when going on holiday with plane for 4 weeks? Do you even use PCT/AI when pinning for that long? Will I be able to have kids?
>>
>>36520483
If you don't already have really low testosterone, you are a fucking idiot to start messing with your hormones for a fucking easy button. The endocrine system is very complicated. Endocrinologists would like you to think they know how the shit works, and even they are mostly clueless.... and they're supposedly the experts!

Your fucking with a part of your body that is very complicated and poorly understood, and best kept unmolested for optimum health.

It's so much easier to maintain a good physique when you have a healthy body. Don't let big dudes fool you. Just because they're big and strong and have pretty muscles doesn't mean they are healthy. They have a very short life expectancy and constantly drop dead like flies. They are constantly battling health issues.

Come back when you're 35-40 y/o and can't pop a boner or bust a nut, then we'll talk.
>>
>>36520656
>Do you even use PCT/AI when pinning for that long? Will I be able to have kids?

jesus

please do more research before you touch roids, please for your own sake
>>
>>36520483
pin once a week
light pct, no need to go crazy
carry an ai on hand just in case of gyno symptoms. i didn't have any problems my first test-e cycle, but always be safe.

that's about it i think.
>>
>>36520587
Op is a wl not a BB.
>>
>>36520535
You should prime, shred until sub 10%
>>
File: 1421596875444.jpg (15 KB, 294x286) Image search: [Google]
1421596875444.jpg
15 KB, 294x286
>>36520656
>Do you even use PCT/AI when pinning for that long?

Unless you read a bit more into it, you're either going to end up with gyno or dead. Or both.
>>
>>36520523
Bad advice
>>
>>36520483
wait a few years so your bodys test rollercoaster evens out, lift for a few more years so for mental discipline ( you cant just hop right into cycling your first few years because youll feel so good on it youll never want to go back), if you start to get acne your dealer is cutting your shit with mineral oil and cutting his share off the top, expect to feel taller/think clearer, weights dont feel heavy they just feel like more resistance if that makes sense, more confidence, rock hard dick, small balls *rats) if youre not on an HCG after. Get ready for the depression afterwards because youre not fucking superman anymore. XXX labs and british dragon are good underground labs. shits different for everybody, this is just my experience
>>
>>36520777
depends on what you use and the half life of your gear. trenbolone acetate, sus, winny, formate, prop, or clen has a half life fro m1-3 days so you would technichally be going on and off cycle constantly
>>
>>36521963
all the advice i gave is for test-e and only test-e. i was pinning twice a week on 500mg test-e my first cycle and it was pointless.
>>
>>36521982
>1000mg test-e per week
>it was pointless

Hahahahahahahaahahahahah
Underdosed brother, too bad4u
>>
protip: wait until 23 or later
>>
>>36522032
im saying it was pointless to pin twice a week on test-e when you can just pin once a week. i gained 30 pounds in 3 months.
>>
>>36522055
Got a pic? Curious
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.