[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is all I've been eating for the past month but I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1458783983485.jpg (60 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
1458783983485.jpg
60 KB, 528x960
This is all I've been eating for the past month but I'm not losing weight. What gives? I also have fast food for lunch because of work but I walk around a lot so I expect that the calories cancel out.

5'8" 257 lbs.
>>
>>36519994
>>
I figured /fit/ was too stupid to help me.
>>
>>36519994

probably troll/10 but what the hell

there is no such thing as "negative calorie" foods

read the sticky and put forth the effort to acquire basic health/fitness comprehension
>>
File: 1378591799467.jpg (37 KB, 453x495) Image search: [Google]
1378591799467.jpg
37 KB, 453x495
>>36519994
You're either braindead or a troll.
>>
>>36520206
I guarantee I know more than you do.
>>
>>36520206
>there is no such thing as "negative calorie" foods
of course there is
>>
>>36520419
And I tip my fedora to you too, sire
>>
I thought the whole celery being negative calories, so I looked it up one day. It is; its got like 5 calories, and I think you burn about .3 calories digesting. Still a really good food to stuff your stomach to stop cravings. Also mentioned cold water was the only real negative calories 'food' cus its zero cals and the body needs to heat it up or some shit.
>>
>>36520455
Also I forgot to mention obviously every food in that picture is not negative calories, and some of them like corn is not even good for you. Also probably troll, but whatever I thought it was interesting
>>
>>36520170
cause /fit/ knows not reply to shit you can find in the sticky but if you would have put you are a girl you would have got help cause /fit/ are a bunch of virgin omega fags
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.