[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym is closed for the next 3 days due to holidays. I'm missing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1458784516943.jpg (96 KB, 600x771) Image search: [Google]
1458784516943.jpg
96 KB, 600x771
Gym is closed for the next 3 days due to holidays.
I'm missing out on gains.
What do you do in this situation?
>>
>>36519695
>not going to a gym open all year round
pleb
>>
Prison workout m8
>>
Find a 24hr gym, work out whenever the fuck you want.
>>
Calisthenics.
>>
>>36519695
LOL your gym is shit breh.
I'm going to workout in like 20min umad?
>>
Continue with my regular work out schedule because homegym master race never closes.
>>
File: mami_late_for_school.png (219 KB, 538x700) Image search: [Google]
mami_late_for_school.png
219 KB, 538x700
>>36519695
>getting ready for upper body work
>go up campus
>check uni gym schedule
>closed for the next four days
>mfw running back home
>>
you could buy a pullup bar and do a lil workout at home.
>>
>not lifting in a private invite-only gym that gives out personal keys for 24/7 access and is cheaper than most commercial gyms
>>
If I'm doing an upper/lower body split, would it be safe to combine both days in one workout to compensate for a day I would miss? Or is that too much for one day?
>>
>>36519695

s-sauce?
>>
File: 1393393549221.png (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1393393549221.png
83 KB, 500x500
>lose 140lbs to join the military
>down to 5'10 210lbs
>sign my DEP contract, ship the beginning of may
>have lost all motivation to work out, because any noob weightlifting gainz I'm going to make are just going to disappear at gainz autschwitz, and I'm not a fan of cardio

how do I stop being a pussy and get back to the gym?
>>
>>36519695
ohhh fuck I KNOW THAT FEEL
>>
>>36519695
>not knowing the owner personally
>not being invited to work out for 2 hours during the holidays, when the gym is closed

Nigga, you ain't got gains, why you worried about them?
A 3 day break won't make you any more DYEL than you already are.
>>
>>36519695
I don't workout on saturdays and sundays, and the gym I go to is open on monday because it's 24hr.
>>
>>36521375
If you're skimping out on something you need because "im not a fan of it" then cancel your fucking contract or get your ass to work.
>>
>>36521350

Ya, some overweight, greasy china-man drew it, and had a chode the entire time he did.
>>
>>36519695
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPln7W2Nvtk
>>
24/ 7 master race gym checking in. But you knew it was coming you should have organised your workout so you were done before it closed.
>>
>>36519695
Go to a public park and use the bars for pull ups, the benches and structures for pushups/jumps. Run for a bit. Three days, like you, is no big deal.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.