[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex-hyperlordosis anon here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1458170160843.jpg (131 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458170160843.jpg
131 KB, 600x600
Just wanted to give some propz to this board. Before an anon from this board helped me out with my hyperlordosis I was 5'10, and now thanks to him (may god bless him) I'm now 6' tall and I'm more confident about myself. I finally don't look like a thick black girl walking. I'm slowly getting more manly. Thanks /fit/, you're a life saver.
>>
>>36517678
what exercises did you do? do you have pics of your back with hyperlordosis?
>>
Whatd you just do warrior stance stretch? Or what
>>
>>36517678
Share your routine
>>
ROUTINE OP, What was the god damn ROUTINE?
>>
>>36517784
>>36517790
>>36517800
I don't have pictures.

It's a 3 days a week routine:

Running for 10 minutes
Cat and camel (stretching)
Warrior stance stretch (obvious)
Overhead squat
Squatting with a barbell
glutes bridge
10 minutes in the row machine
>>
>>36517947
there's one element of the routine I don't recall the name of. It's like the warrior stance but you make your feet and your back touch. It's really painful but it seems to benefit the posture.
>>
>>36517981
was your posture that bad to lose 2 inches in height? I also have lordosis but I dont think I can gain that much
>>
>>36517995
Yes. I gamed 4-7 hours a day since I was 7. I'm now 23. I had entire days where I was sitting on a chair, my summers were all at home playing while sitting down on a chair.
>>
>>36518027
same as you, but really i dont see my posture that fucked. anyway thanks for the routine
>>
>>36518027
I deal with the same thing, did you also have that donald duck look when you walked past fucking shops and mirrors? How long did it took for you to get it fixed?
>>
File: c73.jpg (251 KB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
c73.jpg
251 KB, 2500x2500
>>36518069
When you walk, do you walk with your legs straight? Or are they slightly bent?
>>36518099
Yeah, I had a duck butt too. One and a half month. More if you're less committed.
>>
>>36518126
One month and a half*
>>
>>36517947
How does the row machine help?
>>
>>36518027
Iktfb. Fucking parents
>>
>>36518126
slightly bent yes, APT
>>
>>36518027
sounds exactly like me if you played wow or something just as time wasting

what helped you the most bro?
>>
>>36517947
how many sats of stretching you did and for how long? I am tired of my damn butt sticking out
>>
ITT: LARPing
>>
>>36518180
Only God knows. I only followed the program that I was given to me.
>>36518189
Well, when you're fixing your HL you'll fix it by steps. First you'll strengthen your feet and legs, and than lower back. I don't know if you noticed, but when someone with HL walks he doesn't walk upright, but slightly inclined forward. In the first weeks you won't fix entirely your HL, but you'll fix your legs and feet and you'll be able to walk more or less upright. You have to add the height you gain from standing upright privilegeā„¢, plus the height you gain from fixing your back.
>>36518202
WOW, COD, LOL, DOTA...etc. Squatting helped me a lot with my lower back muscles, especially the one with the barbell.
>>36518204
Two sets of 10 reps per exercise.
>>
>>36518288
Do you walk with your glutes(ive read that it helps alot) and how is your sleeping posture.
>>
>>36519543
Honestly, I slouch. I still have my bad habits of sitting all day (now because of college) eg. I sleep facing down.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.