[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no gym buddy >tfw no friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: wojak179.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
wojak179.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
>tfw no gym buddy
>tfw no friends
>>
IKTFB...
>>
>>36517653
>tfw just got in a car accident and the bitch won't pay
>>
Same boat buddy. I just keep telling myself friends are extra baggage I don't need on hopes I'll believe it some day.
>>
maybe because you do low bar squats
>>
>don't know what to do with my education
>have no friends
>alone all day
>bored and depressed
>going to sign my life away to the army
>>
>>36517690
Dont do that dude. The army is not a place you want to be.

Just go to the gym 3 hrs a day and in 6 years you can be a pro lifter.
>>
File: 1442517462665.png (15 KB, 305x275) Image search: [Google]
1442517462665.png
15 KB, 305x275
>tfw you've outlasted every gymbro you've had

All of them are ephemeral
I had the best gymbro when I was beginning, back when I was in school.
Man I miss my true gymbro, John if you ever read this know I miss you my man
We trained like motherfuckers, best of buddies, the only true man I could find in this day and age

Tell me about your gymbro, /fit/.
THE gymbro, his name came into your mind, didn't it?
>>
>>36517689
low bar squats are the best squats :(
>>
>>36517690
do well friend, you will learn alot during your time in the military
>>
>>36517778
actually, one of my old friends is now a amatuer bodybuilder, I remember when we were like 16-17 and he always wanted me to come to the gym with him.
Back then i was a fucking beta nerd and soon he got real lifting buddies, damn, i wish i would have just listened to him
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.