[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attached is me, skinny runner fuck. I want to gain maximum aesthetics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160324_234937.jpg (3 MB, 2992x4000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160324_234937.jpg
3 MB, 2992x4000
Attached is me, skinny runner fuck. I want to gain maximum aesthetics by may 21st when I visit a babe that potentially wants me. She is into the thin runner build but whatever extra I can do by that time will only help. What can I do to maximize upper body goodness? She does like "strong arms" so I know curls will help. I'm 5'11" and 140 and according to some bullshit handheld thing I had to use for a college PE course I'm 10% bodyfat. I do 50ish miles a week because I'm lazy and definitely get under 2500 kcal a day unless I drink. What exercises to make me look better in 2 months? Honestly, idgaf about strength. I run. I just want to look as tasty as possible for her in 2 months because I'm a cuck or whatever you want to call me. So, any advice, criticism, fuck yous, and whatever else are welcome. I have access to a loaded college gym and plsama donation center to gain/lose whatever. Cheers.
>>
>>36513901
Bench rows, ohp, curls, tricep extension, pull ups
>>
>>36513901
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>36513901

Tren hard. Srs, it's the only way
>>
>>36513922
Nice dubs, ill do that
>>36513943
Knew I would see this
>>36514009
Yeah, nah
>>
>>36513901
What are your run times senpai?

I'd guess try a high rep brosplit?
>>
Starting strength but 6 days a week. 10 eggs and 2 liter of milk per day.
>>
>>36514029
You have one month. Use tren you fucking pussy
>>
>>36513901
Fellow hungry skeleton checking in.

There is no magic bullet! For fuck sakes go eat now. Like right now right now.

Get some protein shakes and creatine in your life.

Lots of pull ups and chin ups. Start benching. Start doing rows. Go eat you lazy fuck and punish that pussy.

I believe in you spooky skeleton. You can do it but you have to eat at a surplus.
>>
>>36514062
this, OP. get some whey protein, i like the vanilla flavored body fortress brand. put a scoop or two in a blender with some fruits and milk and drink that shit right after you workout for maximum gains
>>
>>36514033
Pretty shit, desu. Didn't try hard enough in high school and then had I jiries when I did. 1:16:36 half marathon, 16:36 5k, 4:29 mile, 2:01 800m, and .54 400m.
>>36514062
I'll do it. I believe in your belief in me. Time to eat and quit drinking so damn much.
>>
>>36514117
Jesus. I'm drunk now.
Pretty shit, honestly*
Then had injuries when I did*
>>
>>36514117
Your mile is really good desu. You're not going to win the Olympics, but it's something to be pretty fucking proud of
>>
>>36514048
March to April, April to may. 2 months. Nice math
>>
>>36514127
Cheers. Def low tier as far as running but I should be sub 16 by this summer. Probably get everything quicker with it besides my half time
>>
>>36513943
Is SS+GOMAD a meme? SS is fine, but GOMAD? Sounds horribly unhealthy
>>
>>36514172
I've seen some anons doing the GOMAD and getting some good gains.

btw OP, I would like to remember that forearms are a signal to your fragility, so work them too, don't forget about them, this makes a huge difference in the beginning, as a fellow skeleton i can say that push up can help you a lot, don't forget to check your posture, girls notice that quickly, don't let your shoulders down, and good luck
>>
>>36514216
I'll be busting out some push ups for sure. I did notice how tiny in general my arms are. It happens. It will change.
>>
>>36514128

You want impossible results in 2 months. Dumb fuck, steroids is your only shot.
>>
>>36514329
I said as good as possible. I didn't ask for 15 lbs of muscle or to lose 30lbs. She already digs where I am at. Your only shot is to kill yourself while you're behind, buttfuck.
>>
>>36514441
>OP being this mad when 2 months in natty reality mode aint gona do shit.

Be sure to post your before and after in the cbt after 2 months so we can laugh at you.
>>
>>36513901
Get a haircut, you fucking cuck.
>>
>>36515951
>>36513901
Tbh OP you won't gain any aesthetics from just 2 months of lifting. You'll gain a good amount of beginner strength but that translate to nothing aesthetic wise. Can tell you from personal experience doing SS. Just run a tren / test-e cycle for the next two months and you'll be able to notice a difference.
>>
I guess we'll see. I think everyone is assuming that I expected a massive change when that isnt the case at all. Thanks for the advice
>>
>>36517502

People are saying you will see next to no change in only 2 months, no matter what you do.
>>
>>36513901
Do SS but don't go crazy on the bulk.
>>
>>36514312
Push/grip The floor with your fingers when you do them so you won't damage your wrists
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.