[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /fit/ I've got some questions. Today, I bought some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: miller2.jpg (67 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
miller2.jpg
67 KB, 450x600
Alright /fit/ I've got some questions. Today, I bought some pro hormones, and I'm a little shaky on them. I have always been the type of person to say that anybody who uses HGH enhancers are cheating or people who don't want to work. After seeing some of the results and the people around me turn to HGH, I gave in. I don't know how I feel about pros, so I am asking for /fits/ opinion on them. Have you taken them? What's your opinion on them, and if you dislike/like them, why? Am I REALLY cheating?
>>
>>36511588
alright /fitanon/ prohormones ARE steroids but they are legal, im still new and researching it as wespeak. Nothing wrong with cheating cheating means results. who are you worried about upsetting? dead square ancestors or the governement
>>
>>36511634
More so, I'm afraid of disappointing myself. I am the type of person that doesn't like when people cut corners. But, I need to get stronger and bigger, and the rate at which I am growing at isn't enough for me.
>>
>>36511634
They are not steroids pleb. Research more before you go blind on them.
>>
>>36511588
Like the other dude it's literally just steroids
There something that is metabolized in to a steroid once you take them

But yea there legal, there also less effective and way harsher on your liver and body overall
Make sure you have pct ready to go
>>
>>36511658
Not the guy you replied to but if they are actually prohormones then yes they are steroids
If there not actual prohormones just one of those bullshit boosters that don't work then yea there not
Not sure what op has in his pic
>>
>>36511634
>>36511651
>>36511660
This is why I need to go into marketing
>>
>>36511660
I've got a PCT, but will they test positive on a drug test if used a couple months before?
>>
>>36511684
Monstrosity by Chem-Tek Labs
>>
Lemme give you the lowdown on what's gonna happen when you take these
>you'll hit the gym
>you'll hit it extra hard because you want the enhanced effects
>the pills will do absolutely nothing
>you'll get gains from hitting the gym extra hard
>subconsciously you'll realize the pills did absolutely nothing
>cognitive dissonance will kick in because 'ME NO LIKE FEEL STOOPID'
>you'll convince yourself the gains were thanks to the pills
>you'll double down on your mistake and keep buying more because you're a self-hating stubborn jackass
>you'll join the ranks of people who post in these threads about le secret legal steron pills
>the cycle will continue
>>
>>36511691
What kind of drug test ?
Like work tests don't test for steroids they test for drugs like thc benzos opiates methamphetamines

If it's for bodybuilding or sports then yes lol you will test positive >>36511691
>>
>>36511739
So what you're saying is that there is more of a Placebo effect at play?
>>36511743
I'm an NCAA athlete. So I'd be fucked? Even if I detoxed?
>>
>>36511739
my friends swear their test boosters work and I explain this to them every time.

>bro idk i was so fuckin horny
>bro i gained 20lbs on this shit
>bro i got so fuckin pissed so easy hahah

I want to rip my fucking hair out when they bring it up.
>>
>>36511739
>>36511788
thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>36511739
>>36511788
>>36511803
Except for the fact that actual prohormones are steroids and do work and can Fuck up your hormones and give you gyno
Like the shit Blackstone labs sell
Just Google prohormones
You can't buy this shit at gnc there not "test boosters " which is total bs
>>
>>36511775
Yes, its placebo. Also what makes you think anything you can buy legally will make you test positive on ANY kind of drug test? (other than research chems but thats a whole other non /fit/ related story) That guy is full of shit
>>
>>36511842
I'd be as pissed as you are if I blew a paycheck on bottles of bullshit too. Anything that does anything is illegal in the US, no exceptions. You got played by marketing.
>>
>>36511874
The ones I am taking are actually banned :/
>>
>>36511874
Most are only sold for like 6 months then are banned
Then more are pumped out but like clen and dnp there are still ways to buy it
>>
>>36511874
I've never taken them ,but considered it at one point and did research for one and it literally metabolized to teen but was insane on the liver and needed a lot of pct so I decided against it

But you guys saying they are just test boosters are gonna get kids fucked up and have low test and gyno and shit
>>
>>36511588
Pure garbage, why would you waste all that money on that when you could buy the stuff that actually works for much much cheaper
>>
>>36511874
You want to know how I know that you don't know what a prohormone is? They're not the same this as test boosters. They get metabolized into steroids by enzymes in the liver. Most of them got banned. The only ones around now are shit DHEA derivatives though, so you're not entirely wrong - some of them do jack shit. However, if OP has something from a few years ago, he will make gains. BUT, since he's an NCAA Athelete, he will be fucked over by a drug test as prohormones are banned by the NCAA and WADA.

Something to think about, OP.>>36511903
>>
>>36512258
Thank you I'm the guy he was replying to and I'm sitting here like is this guy trolling me or does he think the shit like hgh mega boost xxl at gnc are prohormes
>>
Oh boy do they work. I took them at 17 and 18 which was probably a mistake but my numbers were insane. I haven't even come close since really. I tried out for my local semi pro football team and ripped 185 for 31 which was second best and I was a 200 lbs linebacker/safety
>>
If this is the legit product from a few years back then I hope you have some good cycle support otherwise you are going to destroy your liver.

1 cap is composed of:
-Halodrol 25mg
-DMZ 20mg
-M1 , 4ADD 25mg
-Methylstenbolone 6mg
-Milk Thistle
>>
>>36512733
Lol he's fucked if he doesn't know any of those chemicals
>>
File: spongeface.jpg (40 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
spongeface.jpg
40 KB, 500x370
>taking advice about drugs from random people on the internet
>>
>>36514758
lmfao
>>
No matter if you take prohormones or tren unless you are making money off bodybuilding then you aren't cheating.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.