[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good friday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Jesus decided he's gonna steal my gains tomorrow by closing the gym for good friday and easter mondayso i have four day of no gains. How are you guys gonna stay swole?
>>
I've never been part of a gym that wasn't 24/7. I have a yearly tradition of lifting on Christmas Eve after everyone goes to sleep. Watching Christmas movies between sets is one of the happier moments of the season.
>>
>closed for good Friday
>closed for Easter Monday
Eurofag BTFO
>>
>>36511343

>grinch and home alone between sets

Sounds magical tbqhfam
>>
>>36511367

Reps for the Whos
>>
>>36511321
By doing chin-ups and pushups at the local park
>>
Damn, sorry about that OP

Sauce on pic tho?
>>
>>36511961
https://www.instagram.com/krotchy/
>>
>>36511321
he's weeding out the weak. reps for jesus mang. bodyweight time.
>>
Make 'gym is closed' day into cardio day.

Sucks but its better than nothing.
>>
I know that feel. Fucking Easter, man.
>live at home (yeah, yeah I know)
>gains goblin mother came home from work yesterday with literally 2 shopping bags full of Easter chocolate
>after I told her repeatedly "I'm not too worried about easter, if you HAVE to get me something, a single block is fine"
>my reasoning being that blocks of chocolate are easier to count portions of compared to bars and eggs, and I can fit it into my calorie counts/macros more easily
>now I'm going to have weeks and weeks, if not months of, "why haven't you touched your chocolate, Anon? Don't you like it? It was a gift because I love you! Just oneeee biiiiiiiite"
>just because she eats like a pig and somehow has a 6-back without ever exercising, this means that her shitty diet is fine for me too
Such are the woes of being a poor university student 6 months away from finishing his degree.
>>
>>36511321
Sauce?
>>
>>36511873
reps to get that cindy lou poon
>>
>>36511321
I'm going to go to the gym because mine is open 24/7 365
>>
>gym is located inside office bldg
>never closed
Feels good man.
>>36512110
Looks like Krotchy?
>>
I'm hosting a poz party on craigs list
>>
I'm gonna super set pull-ups with masterbating to THICK thighs till failure.
>>
>>36511343
holy shit i love this idea
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.