[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the average day for a Walmart cart pusher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160324-160453.png (133 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160324-160453.png
133 KB, 1440x2560
This is the average day for a Walmart cart pusher
>>
What did you buy
>>
>>36511040
Nothing, I'm a cart pusher I take carts people leave outside and bring them back inside
>>
And yet I've still seen fat ones
>>
Do you guys get upset if we don't bring the carts back to the designated cart return thingys?
>>
>counting steps
are you a 50yo lady?
>>
>>36511258
Sometimes. If I've had a bad day then fuck you but when it's nice I don't give a shit.
>>
>>36511258
I'd like to know this too. Also, getting carts seems like the best job at such a store. That way you can be out there by yourself without anyone bothering you to do other things.
>>
>>36511258
Yes on a windy day carts will fly and start hitting every car close to them, please take them back to the corral you walked from your car to the store and from the store to your car but suddenly you don't have the energy to walk a couple more feet?
>>
>>36511354
>>36511274
Oh no, I ALWAYS put my cart back. I was just curious how the employees felt about it.
>>
>>36511024

Do you guys have the wheel locking things to prevent homeless from grabbing them? And how do you deal with the homeless problem there? Also have you been approached by these filipino missionaries asking for donations for their cause or whatever the fuck?

how about gangbangers? micronesians?
>>
Haha I'm a server at a restaurant. I use my pedometer and on an 8 hour shift it's around 600-800 cals burned (probably more) and over 15K steps
>>
>>36511448
>>36511024
You guys with the high steps per day jobs amaze me. I would die.

I worked security once and even then my steps per day were a fraction of what your guys' are, and my feet were pretty fucking beat.
>>
20 miles lol ok
>>
>>36511024
>stupid niggers have physical labor jobs

Well go fucking figure.
>>
>>36511474
Student life. I couldn't imagine real hard labor though. That's truly back braking and ultra cardio. Like 2K cals a day ultra
>>
File: 123.png (34 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
123.png
34 KB, 300x100
>>36511024
Counting steps... really?
>>
>>36511495
Cutting, so I wanna be sure exactly how much I'm burning
>>
>>36511507
>exactly
xdddddd
>>
I only average like 5 days a mile at work, I wish they bought my shoes.
>>
>>36511354
>suddenly you don't have the energy to walk a couple more feet

>see woman with two small bags in cart leave store
>goes to handicapped parking spaces
>removes bags and abandons cart
>proceeds to walk to car
>passes cart corral on way
I wanted so bad to slap her, but that would be assault.
>>
>>36511240
Whoosh
>>
>>36511480
This anon gets it. OP's a fucking liar
>>
>>36512225
Considering I have to damn near jog to keep up with the cart machine I'd say it's near accurate
>>
>>36512693
>Using the cart machine
>Not pushing 10-12 in by hand
>>
>>36513695
>he doesn't push at least 20 carts at a time
Never gonna make it
>>
What app is this?
>>
>>36511474

You train your feet. They get used to it.
>>
>>36511258

People who just empty shit into their car boot and drive off leaving the trolley blocking a space need to be euthanised.
>>
>Work in hospital
>12 hour shifts
>Have had 15 patients at a time
>Work on the ortho floor
>mfw have to help fatasses get up/back in bed on top of all my running around
>>
>tfw server on weekends
>also walk to and from work which is about 1 mile away

about 2 weeks ago i got a comment that my legs were looking real good. must be all the walking.
>>
>>36511489
You'd be surprised. At least where I worked construction there's a lot of standing around waiting for someone else to do his part of the job before you can do yours. I will say that walking around in mud with steel toe boots on is a bit of a leg workout though.
>>
>>36511258
I like to push the cart over the line which engages the lock. They have a key for that but it's still funny
>>
>1.5kcal burned
>>
>>36511258
People actually do this in America? Where is your social control? That's so not done here,,,
>>
File: 170px-Caddies.jpg (13 KB, 170x256) Image search: [Google]
170px-Caddies.jpg
13 KB, 170x256
>>36516007
lived there for a year, I was amazed. People take the carts, leave them all over the place, it's retarded.
Also the carts don't need to be unlocked with a coin, so people don't have an incentive to put them back (pic related for U.S lurkers, here you put 1€ to unlock the cart, and you have to put it back to get your coin back)
>>
>>36517101
instead they pay more to the store so the store can employ people who are paid to collect the carts
equivalent of tipping
is there ANY place where americans don't tip?
>>
I will literally kill a man if I see him leaving a shopping cart outside of the corral.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.