[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help a skeleton?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 540x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 540x290
>35
>6'
>125 lbs

I've been like this since high school. Over the years I've done everything I've been told to gain weight. I've even tried being a lazy fuck for a few years and nothing.

Everyone, including doctors, said not to worry cause once I hit 30 I would start to pack on pounds.

I've been training everyday for the past three months to pass a physical agility test, which I did. I actually did better than some guys that were bigger than me, but I still don't gain mass.

I'm tired of this shit. I don't want to gain much, maybe 20lbs, but if I eat anymore I'll go broke.

So I want to try weight gainers. Do they work? If so which is better? If not what can you recommend?
>>
no, sups dont work.
those guys you see on magazenes are always roided the fuck out.
your only option is to eat more.
https://youtu.be/YDZSZjptzNo
>>
>>36510057
I used to weigh 117 lbs at 6.05" at 18
A year later I am 145. Still spooky but it's something.
Here is what worked for me.
Lift heavy weights 4 times a week. Drink mass-gainers for two months. Drink protein shakes after.
Watch Rich Piana's Bigger By The Day for motivation.
>>
>>36510672
>I used to weigh 117 lbs at 6.05" at 18

Because that half inch is very important, amirite?
>>
>6 feet
>125lbs

are you on your death bed? holy shit
>>
Your picture shows the before and after of steroid usage, fyi
>>
>>36510672
>bigger by the day
Thanks man. I'm 6' and 135lbs been working out consistently for this month. Ima see if I can watch one of these a day and get some gains.

Do you drink the mass gainers even on days you dont work out? If so, the same amount?
>>
>>36510789
Kek

No, I've always been like this. The doctors say I'm perfectly healthy and just have a high metabolism.

I'm not looking to get huge but I'm tired of being an Auschwitz double

>>36510856
Figured, just pulled a random image.
>>
>>36510057
No way that's 5% on the right now like 9
>>
>>36510872
>muh high metabolism
jesus EVERY single skinny person (including me when i was hungry skelly) spouts this shit

you just need to fucking eat, eat every second you can, and just force that shit down

it's not easy but when your that skinny for a while it's a transition

if money is an issue too mass gainer wouldn't be the best option

for me I found foods that were easy to force down

I drank a LOT of whole milk too, easy calories/protein and you can just drink it, since eating a lot might be hard for you
>>
>>36510057
just eat at mcdonalds every single meal

you can get an absurd amount of food for a small amount of money
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.