[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be not /fit/ >decide to try roller derby to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: sadfrog.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
>be me
>be not /fit/
>decide to try roller derby to get out any aggression and be apart of a team.
>go to boot camp
>puke
>tryouts are next week
>working out every day trying to get in shape
>have to do 20 laps in five mins to make it on team

Promise I am not an obese feminazi.
I love being apart of a team. Hoping I make it to motivate me to be in shape for years to come. The sport also makes me feel stronger and urges me to kick butt to do better with healthy habits.

is it possible /fit/? What exercises can I do to get to 20 laps easier.
>>
>>36508836
SS+GOMAD
>>
just do 20 laps. Do the thing you have to do. And don't do anything else. It will come down to mental toughness on the day. Rest the day before the test.
>>
>>36508856
it's hard because there is not many places to roller blade not filled with kids everywhere.

last time I went to an open skate I was dodging little children and yelled at for going too fast.

so run? What should I eat before? Last time I had a whole wheat waffle with peanut butter and water. I was super nauseous.
>>
>>36508893
Yeah run + do ski jumps and ski jump variants. I eat eggs and black coffee before but you really have to eat what is right for you. Some people do better not eating before.
>>
>>36508836
>decide to try roller derby to get out any aggression and be apart of a team.
Just join a gang and beat up grandmas.
>>
>>36508950
thanks!
>>36508989
I already do this on weekdays. Derby is my weekend stress relief.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.