[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Skeletons think it is harder to gain weight than to lose it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 26
File: feel.jpg (32 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
32 KB, 428x500
lol.
>>
File: 1458612475812.png (72 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1458612475812.png
72 KB, 625x626
>Have to lift heavy ass weights multiple times a week to get big

>Have to just stop eating to lose weight
>>
>>36506441
>former fatty
>cut for 2 years

I would have loved to have been able to eat more food to get to my weight instead of having to cut and cut and cut.
>>
eating a lot when food is available is the correct behavior from the evolutionary and physiological point of view
basically there's something wrong with skeletons but in these times having a smaller appetite makes life easier
>>
>>36506467
Fat defense force out in action
>>
>>36506455

This, permacutting sucks.
>>
>>36506441
Also skeletons don't have to deal with living with empty fat cells for years even after you've lost weight.
>>
File: 1435434711519.jpg (65 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1435434711519.jpg
65 KB, 550x512
>tfw 6'5
>eating 4000cal a day
>excited for noob gains like /fit/ told me
>no muscle gains despite making stat gains

JUST, as they say
>>
>>36506499

You are making gains anon, they're probably just not visible enough. More strength usually equals more muscle, especially if you are going from skeleton mode.
>>
>>36506480
I don't know if it's a good or bad thing, but I am really hyper-sensitive about calories and eating. It's really made me a super picky person and can't always go out to eat with co-workers for lunch.
>>
>>36506499
Noob gains are stat gains tho
>>
>>36506454
>implying ill make optimal results lifting and cutting at the same time while skeletons can bulk and lift and make it twice as fast as hamplanets.

Huehuehue.
>>
>>36506441
>Fatties think it is that hard to put down the burger instead of picking up another one
lol.
>>
>>36506580
>Implying you can't just go on a protein sparring modified fast and get shredded in half the time a bulking and cutting skelly would
>>
>>36506597

"Oh no, I get to eat more of a delicious thing than less of it! How HORRIBLE!"

-Skeletons.

Even if you can't eat it all in one sitting, just wait thirty minutes and eat more.
>>
>>36506441
Its so much eaier to lose weight. When I'm gaining weight I have to eat +4500cal and 200gprotein. I don't got time for that shit,
>>
>>36506455
>Be Skelly
>All you have to do is lift and eat
>Eat and eat and eat
>Stuff your face with a shitload of food constantly
>Anything you want

>Be Fatty
>Shit-ton of cardio as often as possible
>Lift heavy ass shit on top of that
>Strict diet of clean food at deficit
>Constantly hungry, have to fight desire to eat
>Weight still comes off slow
>Motivation dries up too fast if nothing happens
Fucking skellies can cry more, they have it too easy
>>
>>36506653

>200g protein is hard to eat.

A little bit of chicken + a protein shake at the same time, there you go, bam 200g.

The rest you can just eat tasty shit for, it's super easy to get the remaining 3k from carbs and fat, you don't need to take forever eating.

Lol @ skellies considering that hard to do.
>>
eating more is literally as hard as playing more video games or sleeping more
>>
>>36506724
maybe if you're a fatty
>>
>>36506734
a fatty = someone who likes to eat (a normal thing) but doesn't have the will power to stop
if you actually don't have to stop eating - you want to gain weight - you just eat, because it's natural to enjoy eating. unless you're fucked up
>>
As someone who was once a skelly and eventually had to cut after a dreamer bulk, eating more is easier than eating less.
>>
>>36506734
This, I just don't have much of an appetite. Idk how people are so obsessed with eating.
>>
Its easier to cut, at least for me
>>
>>36506662
I developed a hiatal hernia from overeating. I can't even sleep flat on my back anymore without acid coming up into my esophagus and causing me pain. Even putting my bed on risers hasn't really helped. So I'm in pain most mornings and have trouble sleeping. So, thanks, I will cry more.
>>
i know both struggles. Before when I was a skellington it was a fucking chore making sure I ate my calories. Now that I'm bigger and cutting, it down right aches how hungry I get sometimes.
>>
This is a troll thread, but I'll bite
Grass is always greener, senpaitachi

Obviously a skelly isn't used to eating a ton, so you have to force yourself to eat a ton. If you're busy, it's harder to fit multiple times in your day to make and eat good meals. Or at least it is at first, before you learn to be more efficient.

Fatasses are used to stuffing their faces, so obviously it's going to be harder to eat less. Former skelly here, so I can speak from experience about how easy it was for me to not eat. Eating habits were awful, and I got to the point where I'd pretty much be able to ignore hunger until it got severe. It was a chore to eat more; whereas fat fucks are lazy and complain about bullshit like not eating like shit.

and while I am biased, mostly because I can't stand fat people, it really just depends on how you grew up
>>
>have to foce myself to DO something, sticking all them oats down my throat even when I'm full and almost puke
>fatty just has to behave like a sane person
>>
When I was on my bulk I started to despise food, eating was like a task and I never enjoyed it. I was looking towards to cut like every day. Gained 10kgs, no idea if I bulked enough but I am enjoying my cut atm
>>
>>36506794
But you have the option of eating as much as you want of low calorie foods
>>
File: bait1.jpg (2 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
bait1.jpg
2 KB, 124x125
>>36506865
>>
>>36506683
it's not hard, but it's still easier to just eat less. You litterally have to do less to lose weight. How is that harder? You fat asses just have no will power.
>>
>>36506898
>doing heroin as junkie is harder than not doing it
>>
>>36506898
>staying up longer? it's easy. just don't sleep, it's that easy. going to bed requires effort.
>>
>>36506441
Hi im OP. You might remember me from such films as "I am a gigantic faggot" or the all time classic "Oh fuck i cant stop sucking dicks"
>>
>>36506924
it's easier to sleep because you do nothing. It's harder to stay awake because you do something
>>
>>36506874
No, it's not.
>>
>>36506898
And it's cheaper and requires less prep time and less time eating
>>
>>36506939
No no no. When you're aleep and you're sitting you can do nothing and keep sitting. or you can DO SOMETHING - go to bed and start sleeping
it's the same way with eating. I mean, according to skeletons
>>
In my experience the average person who might be fat, but not obese (like 20-23 bodyfat) is that way more because they eat shit foods rather than because they eat a lot.

In that case a cut actually is as easy as not drinking soda and fast food unless you're cutting to like 1500 cals.

For a skele on a bulk it actually is as easy as an extra helping a day. Unless, once again, you people try to do some retarded shit like stuff 300+ extra cals into yourselves right away.

Tl;dr: learn to pace yourselves, faggots.
>>
File: CVLKHoKUEAAxkIn.jpg (36 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
CVLKHoKUEAAxkIn.jpg
36 KB, 553x567
>>36506499

My fellow 6'5 brother.

>tfw cutting at 2700 calories
>>
File: spahgetti.png (181 KB, 229x336) Image search: [Google]
spahgetti.png
181 KB, 229x336
>>36507006
>>36506499
How much ya'll niggas spend on food a week?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
You fatasses must have no willpower if you think it's hard to eat less then eat more. Not withstanding that y'all are always stuffing your fatass faces anyways, so why would it be hard for y'all to stuff your fat fucking faces?
>>
>>36506924
lol do you really have to make excuses for being such a fatass? It's your fault bruh, and It's so easy to not be fat, you just have an addiction.
>>
>>36507024
I don't buy it all in one go but I get 4kg chicken from the butcher for £15 and then spend about £20 on stuff like pasta, sauces, veg

the chicken lasts me about 2 weeks though
>>
It's hard to fill a glass that's already full, it's simple to empty one.

Much harder being skele and gaining weight when your not hungry, not eating as much is easy.
>>
>>36506441
actual person who lifts here and has actually went through both cutting and bulking

[spoiler]kill yourselves, all of you, you're never going to make it if you have this much trouble following a simple diet[/spoiler]
>>
>>36507024

'Bout fitty.
>>
>>36507039
how am I making excuses for being fat? are you retarded? I'm not even fat. I simply understand the mechanism behind being fat and try to explain why eating more is supposed to be easier than eating less. eating more is the "easier choice" by default if your body works properly. as an intelligent human you know that eating too much has negative consequences and you should know your limit. fat people don't want to stop because they're mentally weak. but if you stop caring about not going past your limit (maintenance calories) on purpose - which can be defined as bulking - you shouldn't have a problem eating more. thousands of years ago those who wouldn't eat a lot when there was food available would die later in a period of scarcity. so it's not the ability to enjoy food that's the cause of obesity but the lack of will power.
>>
>>36506782
What the fuck?
>>
>>36507035
Addition is a serious problem that isnt easy for people to overcome.
>>
>>36507035
what is that monstrosity.
>>
All these people mocking skellies yet crying about how hard it is not to eat and to exercise

You could lose weight by eating like a normal person and walking / working a low effort retail job 2-3 times a week. Yet you choose to eat more while shitposting and you stay salty
>>
>>36506441
Skelly here. I just don't understand why fatties eat so much. I have to force myself to eat all the food I do so that I can gain weight.

I dont even like candy, and can only eat about 1 slice of cake/brownie/whatever before i feel sick and have to eat normal food again, i really dont understand how people have a problem with not eating that shit.

Also getting past the embarrassment of people giggling as they see me struggling with benching 105 lbs fucking sucks.
>>
It's difficult for people on both ends because they need to rewire how they think and eat after living their life a certain way.
I think it is harder to lose weight slightly because you often need to cut something out that you enjoy and food is something that you treat as one of the few things enjoyable in life. But everyone needs to realize it's not about fatties eating more, it's mostly they eat foods that are extremely high in calories while offering not enough nutrition. You can end up eating quite a bit if you give up your shitty carbs as much as possible.

Skellies...well, I don't know their deal since I used to be fatter than everyone in this thread most likely, but they either don't like food or have crazy metabolism somehow. Use more olive oil in your cooking for hidden calories, make shakes that have protein powder or tablespoons worth of peanut butter or keep nuts and dried fruit with no added sugar around. Nuts and dried fruit are so high in calories even just eating a small handful will help greatly. It seems like it wouldn't be that difficult to work around.
>>
>>36507156
What the fuck are you going on about? You motherfuckers are always stuck in the past. I didn't respond to anyone, and I said that fatasses have no willpower. If you aren't a fatass, then it wasn't aimed at you. Filthy fat-shill.
>>
>>36507279
look at your posts and use your brain for a second. you literally said it's so easy to not be fat. according to everything that we know about human evolution and biology it's the opposite - it's so east to TO BE fat. basically in modern world when you're doing the opposite of getting fat your body works against you, so it's harder. not the hardest thing in the world but the proofs that it's harder are real as fuck.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>36507371
It is easy to not be fat.
>blames genetics
Have you tried not stuffing your fatass face?
>>
>>36507024

I eat about a pound of chicken breast a day, a 5lb bag is $10. The rest of my calories are from junk food and shit like rice, veggies, lentils.
>>
>>36507417
you literally don't think, am I right?
>>
File: 1456899868112.png (228 KB, 328x398) Image search: [Google]
1456899868112.png
228 KB, 328x398
>being in a caloric surplus is harder than depriving yourself of energy
>>
>>36506782
I-is this a real thing?

My stomach bubbles up and goes crazy if I sleep flat on my back.
>>
>>36507487
You aren't burning enough energy for it to matter.
>>36507475
Whatever you say man, that thinking is why most countries are 1/2+ overweight.
>>
>>36506662
Just put the fork down bro its not that hard
>>
>skinnyfat
>struggle to put on 2lbs in two weeks on a 500 cal bulk
>easily shed 5lbs on a -500 cut

Cutting is babby shit bros I don't know why people think it's hard. EC helped but even when I was off it I was losing weight faster than when I was trying to bulk.

Workouts suffered on the cut in terms of progression and weight but my energy level remained the same. Meals on a cut were much more pleasant because I never got anxiety about making sure I got the last amount of calories I needed by the end of the day.

I don't know about you guys but the thought of "alright I'm done eating for the day" is pleasant and I can easily avoid stuffing my face with more food than I need to.
>>
File: 1458370661347.jpg (32 KB, 300x265) Image search: [Google]
1458370661347.jpg
32 KB, 300x265
>>36506795
Only decent post in this thread.
>>
File: 1446579132135.png (228 KB, 1192x830) Image search: [Google]
1446579132135.png
228 KB, 1192x830
Let's not fight lads, we all just have bad genes.
>>
I was a former fatass and I thought cutting was literal hell at first. Food was so tempting. Now, cutting is fucking so much easier. I have a hard one bulking not because of my physical limits, but because my mentality about it is hard to break. I feel like a piece of shit when I eat so much. Eating 1500cal a day makes me feel amazing and incredible. Learn to change your mentality and everything is easier.
>>
It's always easier to not do something than it is to do it, there's no debate here. Not everyone was raised by shitty parents who taught you shitty eating habits.
>>
>>36509002
with rare exceptions, like when your body uses hormones to force you to do something. just like when you're hungry
not everyone had parents who sent them to school so they could learn biology I guess
>>
>>36509099
Then how come I never had sex? Checkmate dumbshit.
>but muh hormones
>>
>>36509206
because you can't just get up from your chair, walk 10 meters and take a gf out of your fridge you idiot
if you could you'd do it
>>
>>36507006

Bitch, I'm 5'8 and cut at 2200. You need to move more.
>>
File: 1455642687637.jpg (54 KB, 415x598) Image search: [Google]
1455642687637.jpg
54 KB, 415x598
>>36509263
>you can't just get up from your chair, walk 10 meters and take a gf out of your fridge you idiot
>>
>>36506454
Well...
Lifting is entertaining. Dieting to a deficit is a bit frustrating...
>>
File: 1458639205791.jpg (22 KB, 265x259) Image search: [Google]
1458639205791.jpg
22 KB, 265x259
>>36508919
aka
>learn to hate yourself and everything is easier
I don't even disagree with you but fuck there is something that tells me we should approach things differently lest we end up as reddit keks.
>>
File: literally retarded.jpg (24 KB, 479x317) Image search: [Google]
literally retarded.jpg
24 KB, 479x317
Losing weight:

>Literally just fucking stop stuffing your face like a cow
>Burning more calories than you take in

Gaining weight:

>Consistently lifting heavy weights
>Forcing yourself to eat, beyond appetite where it becomes torture (unfortunately you fatties may never understand this)
>Having to do the above two at a more intense level if you do cardio

When will you fatties learn? Your condition is purely the fault of your sloth an gluttony, yet you still have the audacity to play the victim card.

Go fuck yourself.

oh shit i took the bait
>>
>>36509350
>implying that having to force yourself to eat in order to gain weight isn't biologically equivalent to being a 20 years old male who can't get a boner with a hot girl undressing in front of him
>>
It's safe to say that fatties and skeletons just can't relate to one another. Mainly because fatties love food so much they can't grasp the fact that to some people eating simply isn't that satisfying, not enough to stuff their faces everyday and actually gain weight anyway. To some, eating a lot actually is a chore, but of course you wouldn't understand that if it feels really good to you. It's sort of like someone with a drug problem, they totally forget about any effort and money wasted trying to buy it because of the satisfaction they get from it.
>>
>starting thin
Eat a lot, lift consistently

>starting fat
Restrict your calories greatly to lose fat, possibly have lose skin. Then start eating a lot and lifting consistently

Basically both paths end up having to do the same thing, but starting out fat requires another long, hard step
>>
>>36506441
Both are easy, you're all fucking babies crying about how hard it is to eat or not eat food
You have no real struggles in your lives so you make them up in other areas.
>>
File: sad pepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
>TFW skinnyfat, graduated from sitting on the chair all day playing videogames.
>TFW walk into gym first day and can only bench 65.
>TFW lift while cutting for 4 months and still have bitchtits, bench only at 95 now.

This shit fucking sucks, I don't care about not having to eat food I just feel like shit when I go into the gym and can't even put on 1 plate while the dudes on my left and right put on 3.
>>
>>36509710
You shouldn't be cutting if you are skinnyfat... Forget about the fat and lift, you can't make good gains on a deficit. Start cutting when you have something underneath to show for it.
>>
>>36509340

I don't hate myself, I hate what I can become.
>>
>tfw so used to eating at a defecit I now struggle to eat maintenace

I've swapped one eating disorder for another.
>>
File: Pinnacle of skinnyfat.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Pinnacle of skinnyfat.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>36509710
>>36509755
I would look terrible if I bulked now, I've got at least another 15 pounds to lose, going to have to stay nogains for another few months...
>>
>>36509825

Dood, that's just fat. Go cut.
>>
>>36509825
>3264x2448 anon pls
Also
>skinnyfat?
that's just fat, desu senpai
>>
>>36506441
it's much harder for me to gain (clean) weight than it is for me to lose it. I mean yeah anyone can eat a tub of ice cream but a true bulk is hard as fuck if you don't have a big appetite
>>
>>36509825
Well...that wasn't what I had in mind when you said skinnyfat. Looks more like fat-fat to me

Do cardio.
>>
File: 2658388_orig.png (426 KB, 311x615) Image search: [Google]
2658388_orig.png
426 KB, 311x615
>>36507222
What trips guy said. Fat people are the vegans of the fitness world. They love to complain and bitch about other people having problems because they lack empathy. While Skelebros are our silent heroes, lifting and gorging themselves without needing to complain or brag about their struggles.

pic related, average skeleton after lifting
>>
File: 2.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>36509846
>>36509850
>>36509884
I'm skinnyfat in the sense that I have no muscle mass and tons of fat. It sucks man.
>>
>>36509923

It does suck but keep going and one day you'll do a glorious bulk and you'll know it was all worth it.
>>
>>36509923
>I'm skinnyfat
I disagree, but if you're making progress and happy with it, keep going!
>>
>>36509923
Well... at least if there is a market for chubby traps you could make yourself some money in the meantime.
>>
>>36509923
yeah i've seen you before. if you start lifting you'll gain muscle mass and strength regardless of cutting or bulking. cut and lift, like, a lot. and do cardio too (not running, cycle or swim)
>>
File: Before_After.jpg (1 MB, 3988x3988) Image search: [Google]
Before_After.jpg
1 MB, 3988x3988
>>36509825
>4 months
>95 bench
>grown man

you're doing it wrong anon. I started at skinnyfat and cut, started at like a 95 bench for 1 or 2 reps and 4 months and 15 pounds less later my bench is up to 155 1RM and 140 for reps (pic related). try harder
>>
>>36506441
You have no idea how hard it is to gain weight fatty. Every time I try to bulk even at a mere 300 caloric surplus I'll end up vomiting multiple times a day and you know what that means? All the miserable force feeding and feeling ill the entire day I just put myself through just went down the toilet literally. Gaining weight is the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life. What I wouldn't give to have it easy like you fattys and just not eat. God I hate food with a passion
>>
>>36509998
You weren't nearly as fat as him faggot. We know you're proud man but you don't need to use any excuse to post your progress.
>>
>>36509820
i know that feel anon
>>
>>36510037
anon this guy said he's been lifting for 4 months and he can still only bench 95. since he's fatter than me he should be lifting more that me, not less.
>>
>>36509998
I've been doing starting strength on a 1000 calorie deficit while jogging at least once a week, I've done all I can and am just loosing so I can bulk.

You gained 40 pounds on your lifts and I gained 30, no need to put me down just because you started off better than I did.
>>
>>36510053
I can't find the picture of the black dude in the Bentley looking into the camera with disgust but you don't have to be a dick
>>
>>36506662
>be skelly
>get home, tired, want to go to bed
>have to eat for an at least an hour first
>wake up, have to eat all this fucking oatmeal before working out
>lunch break:20 minutes- have to eat at least 800 calories, no vomiting it's all going down your throat
>>
File: awyhuj.jpg (58 KB, 454x500) Image search: [Google]
awyhuj.jpg
58 KB, 454x500
>>36509998
At least he probably has a better face than you ya ugly bastard.
>>
File: 10zT36w.jpg (83 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
10zT36w.jpg
83 KB, 480x640
>Skelly
>Bulk and lift
>then have to cut and lift

>Fatty
>Cardio and Cut

Tell me how fatties have it worse?
>>
>>36510185
So now the skelly is ripped and the fatty is just skinny. How is this comparable?
>>
> be me
> log kcal
> stop after three days.
> torture myself to do calisthenics, as my body is too damaged for lifting weights.
> never want to leave house, never care about living, neither dying.
It don't matter, it don't matter at all.
>>
I have a somewhat opposite issue

>6'4", 200 lbs
>like lifting
>like cardio, really like running stairs on a hot day, just awesome stress relief for myself
>want to get just fucking bearmode, ideally 6'4" 250 lbs
>doing cardio all the time is really preventing me from getting there

should I just stop my dreams of becoming bearmode? or do I just become a lazy sack of shit with poor cardio but big muscles? is it possible to do both?
>>
>>36506499
That's cause you're fat. Losing fat gaining muscle.
>>
>>36510035
Lol you are a salty little skeleton. Go doot doot your bony ass to Walmart and get some mass gainer. 4 scoops 2-3 times a day
>>
File: 29.Rata lingurar.jpg (165 KB, 800x642) Image search: [Google]
29.Rata lingurar.jpg
165 KB, 800x642
>>36507035
Is t that a Diet Coke she's holding?
>>
>>36506764

It's not about appetite, don't you enjoy the flavor of the food? My gf is a skelly but she loves the taste of some foods and can eat as much as me of the right things
>>
>>36506782

That's the way your body uses to tell that you are retarded and should die
>>
>>36506662
>stuff my face
I guess the lard got to your brain fatass
You know i have to clean bulk to avoid wasting more time cutting if i get fat
>also doing cardio to lose weight
Get wrecked cuck
>>
That's because it is
>>
>>36506441
It is though specially if you're anorexic because even though you know you just have to grab food and chew it you have a phobia you'll get morbidly obese if eat even normal.
>>
>>36510035
just eat trail mix or some nuts or peanut butter

how is it fucking hard, you don't need to eat 3k calories of chicken and veggies, you only need like a pound of chicken a day for 125g of protein and then you can literally eat whatever you want for the rest of the calories, aka calorie dense foods aka nuts/trailmix/pb etc

If a pack of trail mix or nuts is considered "force feeding" you failed as a human being
>>
>>36506499
I was lifting since 2008 and didn't gain more than 1kg until 2014 when I cycled and gained 10kg in 6 weeks.

Literally spent entire paychecks and all free time on food and bodybuilding.

I am force feeding myself just to maintain let alone make any natty gains. It just doesn't happen.. I would rather starve myself, lol at the fat people that can't eat and complain skeletons have it easier.
>>
File: 1457846343596.jpg (493 KB, 2044x1400) Image search: [Google]
1457846343596.jpg
493 KB, 2044x1400
>>36510185
>Skelly
>Have to eat a slight caloric surplus, which can easily be met with calorie dense foods/snacks
>Constantly making humongous gains as your body is in prime position to pack on muscle and progress on your compounds
>Get decently "big", or at least just barely out of DYEL, after 6 months or so

>Fatty
>Have to eat a shitton of "eh" food because you have to eat in a caloric deficit AND meet your macro requirements, so they need to be much more picky with what foods they eat
>Literally depriving yourself of the basic unit your body used to operate
>Make some noob gains, but you will stall at a point and have to FIGHT hard to make any progress on your compounds unless you are genetically gifted or have a history in physical activities
>Making no progress in the gym = less confidence in general, at least for me
>End up skelly with novice lifts after 6 months and then have to bulk to catch up to the skelly who just had to bulk.
>>
File: 1366909992627.jpg (58 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1366909992627.jpg
58 KB, 720x540
>>36506441
I don't know about small skellies but us lankfags have it the worst
>be 6'6 176 lbs
>no amount of food will ever make you big enough
>no amount of lifting will make you half as strong as the next manlet
>roids are the only hope

I envy you all.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.