[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A wild Blaha appears!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: wild Blaha.jpg (18 KB, 342x392) Image search: [Google]
wild Blaha.jpg
18 KB, 342x392
https://youtu.be/ZlJYCIqrEMQ

PROVE IT WRONG!

PRO TIP: you can't
>>
>>36503897

Jason pls go!
>>
>>36503906
I don't get all the hate on Blaha..
Yeah, he's autistic, but he knows his shit and seems to be a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>36503918
Hes a chub. I wont take advice from a chub, because clearly whatever he is doing doesnt work out for him.
>>
>How blaha sees himself
>>
>>36503918
I used to be a big fan of his and now I don't really like him.

I like that he calls out fake natties and supplement shills, etc, but he's just so inconsistent and is a pathological liar. He acts like he knows what he's talking about but all he really does is repeat some science, some broscience and some completely made up bullshit he's heard elsewhere and reports it as fact - especially when it comes to nutrition, anatomy, biomedicine or anything that's not just straight lifting. He also lies about being a CIA killer ex hitman former 3x mr. olympia don juan motherfucker constantly and is basically just one of those guys who lies on the internet to seem cool.

His knowledge of lifting is fairly solid though he does make shit up there too when he doesn't know it but overall, he's just a guy who speaks with authority about stuff he only kind of gets and fills in the gaps in his knowledge with bullshit. He seems to know his shit when it comes to gear though, so there's that.
>>
File: blaha ryback.png (897 KB, 741x1035) Image search: [Google]
blaha ryback.png
897 KB, 741x1035
>>36503897
Everything Blaha says is objectively right.
>>
>>36503952
Trolling right?
>>
>>36503952
How does the truth of what he says change in regard to his own appearance?
>>
>>36504056
Are you a fucking psychologist?
>>
>>36504060
How can one human being be this delusional.
>>
should you take the advice of a dude on roids who's been lifting for 20 years and still looks like a fat fuck who's never stepped in a gym?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.