[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no homing aside, how often do you hook up with other guys from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1427513299281.jpg (93 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1427513299281.jpg
93 KB, 640x480
no homing aside, how often do you hook up with other guys from the gym?

I started going to the gym with the hope that id one day hook up with hot muscular guys. but ive been hooking up about once a month there now.

today some really hot guy just started playing with his ass in the shower stall across from mine, so he came over to my place after and sat on my face while sucking me off.
>>
Depends. At my powerlifting gym, never. At my Soho gym, about once every two months or so. More on the holidays.
>>
>>36499315
Fuck off the gym is for work no wonder no one likes you, you ugly piece of distracting trash go to a gay bar and fuck off. Let people do their workouts in peace
>>
>>36499315
what the fuck guys I'd just started to think we'd stopped being the gay board.
>>
>>36499435

>no wonder no one likes oyu

who said that?

>go to a gay bar

why when i get laid more and with hotter guys when i go to the gym?
>>
>>36499435
>no fun allowed
>>
>>36499315
DEGENERATES GET OUT OF MY GYM
>>
kek
home gym master bater
>>
File: 1409187141125.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1409187141125.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>36500092
>>
>>36499315
apart from no homoing with my gym bro, probably like once or twice every month? i dont really keep track, i try to hook up with everyone who catches my eye tho
>>
Don't you guys know that being homo is a sin?
>>
Once so far. Sucked off a shredded dude in the back seat of his car after he complimented my arms. I'm not gay or anything we were just joking around
>>
>>36500544

hot tho
>>
>>36500532
Don't you know that sins are imaginary human constructs?
>>
>>36499435
This.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 829x589) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 829x589
>>36502756
>>
>tfw every day guys stare at me but none have approached me yet.
>>
>>36504165
What would you do if someone actually initiated a conversation?
>>
>>36504511

let them pound me
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.