[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ate undercooked chicken >spicy diarrhoea since Tuesday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 4L_1YrAnCqN.jpg (133 KB, 756x1049) Image search: [Google]
4L_1YrAnCqN.jpg
133 KB, 756x1049
>ate undercooked chicken
>spicy diarrhoea since Tuesday evening

I'm gonna die?
>>
>>36497255
for you
>>
>>36497255
Yeah, go to a hospital dipshit, out of all the meat types out there chicken is the one you NEVER eat raw for any reason ever or undercooked. It can fuck your shit up beyond belief. So go to a hospital or youll die most likely.
>>
>>36497255
>I'm gonna die?
no, eating undercooked chicken has made you immortal.
>>
literally shitting your gains away

RIP
>>
figured I should reply to this because I'm eating a medium rare steak i left out when i got home from work last night, put in the fridge this morning

lets roll the dice baby, I got a cast-iron stomach
>>
>>36497255
No, this shit crawling out of your anus, smearing your toilets is just weakness leaving your body, splashing all over the faience.
>>
File: girls_laughing.jpg (87 KB, 553x496) Image search: [Google]
girls_laughing.jpg
87 KB, 553x496
>he's not a vegetarian
>>
>>36497316
no not yet. If you have terrible cramps that don't go away, then I would. It's unlikely that you have really bad salmonella from slightly undercooked chicken. I've eaten undercooked chicken and didn't even get the shits before. The whole thing about chicken and salmonella is just way blown out of proportion.
>>
>>36497656
Fuck off carrot cuck
>>
>>36497255
who is she?
>>
>>36497656
>shoo shoo green goblin
>>
>>36497255
Yes, OP, you'll die. We all will...
>>
You're in the process of leaving humanity behind. Rejoice and enjoy the feeling.
>>
>>36497255
Seriously, go to a hospital champ
You got salmonella, I work at a chicken rotisserie we learn all about this shit
Don't gamble with your life
>>
>>36497656
I have grown to despise these two cunts as over the years morons have attached idiotic ideas to them. They are a symbol of hate for me now
>>
You probably got food poisoning , or salmonella. Similar symptoms to gastroenteritis. Take your hydrolytes , eat 'safe' food, and wait 5 days.
>>
>>36497255
OP you will never make it if you take these guys advice and "go to the hospital"
Like how we strengthen our bodies with heavy weights you must strengthen your immune system with the occasional salmonella poisoning
You will be stronger for it my friend
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.