[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much weight can you lose in a week?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>
a lot. why?
>>
Sunday I weighed 211lbs. Today I weighed in at 206lbs.
>>
It depends if i'm trying to keep muscles and still lifting, in that case aroung 1kg
>>
>>36496362
ok. so what is your actual question?
>>
In theory ? 2.5 to 3Kg
In reality ? 1Kg max
>>
>>36496362

water weight fluctuates
>>
>>36496410
nothing because he didn't ask anything?
>>
Nathan go away
>>
you can easily manipulate the weight shown on the scale. losing actual fat mass, which is what people usually mean when they're talking about losing weight, is a much slower process.
>>
there was a time I was doing one of those diets where you eat whole day in small portions

with a bit of movement, 2kg healthy chunk of weight

can probably force more by starving yourself more
>>
>>36496319
A pound of fat is roughly 3500 kcal. Your metabolism at rest is roughly 1800 - 2000 kcal. There are 7 days in a week. Do the rest.
>>
>>36496319
Weight? A lot. Maybe 15 lbs if you fast for those 7 days and had a high carb diet before. Actual fat? Maybe 4 lbs if you do the same, but probably not.
>>
>>36498059
that's a little low m8. My LBM is 182. BMR is like 2100 itself, TDEE like 2500 if I don't exercise at all.
>>
>>36498172
Then adjust accordingly if you know better, it's not difficult.
>>
>>36496319
10lbs easy
>>
>>36496319
You can gain or lose 10lbs of water weight in a given week.
You can lose realistically up to 1.5 lbs of fat a week.
You can gain realistically 1lb of muscle a week.

Have fucking fun you fat shit.
>>
>>36496362

you took a 5lb shit
>>
>>36496319
Actually, I've done a mix of:

>IF with an one hour window (yes, you literally only eat once a day)
>500-700kcal daily intake, mostly protein
>Keto with a restriction of up to 2-3 unavoidable grams of carbs

80kg to 58kg (-48 pounds) in 6 weeks, so pretty much 8lbs per week.

The interesting part of this diet is that your brain completely surrenders and turns off any cravings for carbs after the 3rd day (the first two are painfully hard tho). It also literally turns off your hunger, and I ate only because I was scared not to damage my organs.

I absolutely guarantee you that this will work in any case and you will not die, one huge problem tho: say goodbye to a quarter of your gains
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.