[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's this little fat kid I see walking home from school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: xX4P80f.png (103 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
xX4P80f.png
103 KB, 246x232
There's this little fat kid I see walking home from school every day with a box of fast food.

I want to help him stop being so fat and disgusting, but I don't know how to without coming across as a weirdo.

What do?
>>
Abduct him and make him watch Scooby videos a la Clockwork Orange.
>>
Whip out your dick and run after him. He will run as well, just jog behind him for 30 or 40 minutes or until he passes out and then just carry on. You'll have him burn some calories
>>
>>36493489
Do you go to the same school as him? if so tell him he's pretty cool and invite him over to play vidya, then start bringing him to the gym.

If you're an adult man then anything you could do would be fucking weird.
>>
>>36493489
Throw vegetables and fruit at him until he cries
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (7 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
7 KB, 316x202
>>36493559
Yeah I'm like ten years older than him. I just feel bad because I was in his position once and he probably doesn't have anyone to tell him to stop. Just like I didn't.
>>
>>36493583
Maybe try going to his school and talking about providing heathy after school food for kids or something idk. Or this is creepy but see where he lives and talk to his parents while he is not there. Not in an accusatory way, just like hey I see your son eating fast food everyday and I remember..." You get what I'm saying. Either of those ways might just get you turned around as a creep though, I feel like if you try to directly contact the kid you will have the biggest chance of seeming like a creep.
>>
Show him pictures of fast food with like maggots in it, tell him it was in the news.
>>
>>36493671
lmao, his mom would roll out on a scooter and shriek until he left.
>>
>>36493511
fail-safe tbqh familia
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.