[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else living the gym NEET life? Ever since i got kicked out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: neet.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
Who else living the gym NEET life?
Ever since i got kicked out of college my days consist of gym, video games, Youtube, sleeping and a lot of fapping. Pretty pathetic i know but don't have a lot of motivation to do anything else.
>>
On a scale of 1 to 10 how disappointed are your parents.
>>
that's the life senpai

how did you get kicked out
>>
>>36490522
Didn't pass one of my basic courses
>>
>>36490531
so they completely kicked you out? damn
>>
>>36490521
Pretty much 4 or 5.
>>
>>36490534
Not really. I just have to wait a year before i can continue. Yet again, not very motivated.
>>
>>36490548
oh i see, that's not so bad but i would be pretty unmotivated to go back after that
>>
>>36490513
do you work out 5 days a week?
or is it more two, and everything else consumes all other free time.

cause that's some lazy shit there.

tho if you didmt want to go to school in the forst place, why enroll?
>>
>>36490548
Why don't you get a job while waiting?
Being a neet takes a toll on your mental health. Just apply for some jobs and you'll feel better.
>>
>>36490600
Yeah. I used to workout 3 times a week but since i have free time, i workout 5 times a week.
Went to college because my mom saved money into it so i didn't really wanted to disapoint her.
>>
>>36490644
ah.
i know that feel.
2 years of law college before I dropped cause "i didnt want to dissappoint" (spelling)

well, as annons said. get a job, seek other things to study of you feel like it, but if not - start contributing with cash. time to grow.
>>
>>36490625
I am trying but can't really give a proper reference since i got fired at my first job.
>>
Just broke up with girlfriend of 4 years just learned other than her that's pretty much all I do also found out less than a week after she fucked my best friend she says it was a mistake but I don't know how or why I should trust her
>>
>>36490670
lol what. breakup.
only mistake is you call the other guy a friend
>>
>>36490670
You shouldn't
Move on lad, same happened to me
>>
>>36490678
I know I feel like its def the right thing to do to just drop contact with them both but the guys been my best friend since we were kids I knew he had a crush on her but seriously for him to swoop in that fucking quick
>>
>tfw 12 dollars an hour
>tfw shitty laptop
>tfw eat fast food a lot
>tfw just wanna smoke weed and lift
>tfw literally dont give a fuck that im not living the "american dream"
>>
>>36490513
You are the downfall of society. I sincerely hope you meet death soon so that your poor parents can have some relief. What a shitty kid you are.
>>
>>36490690
is this a troll?
dude. he fucked your girl. give him a break for month or two if you love hin that much. find new buddies
as for girl.. tell her you hooe they are happy together.
tell hin he cant talk to you if they do anyhthing else ever.

enjoy.
>>
>>36490708
hooe=hope fuck this cellphone ghh you lg nexus shit from 20th century
>>
>>36490708
thanks for the advice bro i'm most likely not going to be having further contact with them I like literally just found out and at one point I thought I was going to marry this girl so i'm a lil emotional about it still i'm just venting here ya know
>>
>>36490728
Ditch them both, these arent people you call friends or should be near them.
It is important that you dont back up from breaking up the contact, trust me.
You are going to think you can be a friend again when time passes, dont!
You will get fucked over again and again.
>>
>>36490728
its like this...

i love pussy. but pussy comes and goes. whenever pussy does you harm you need your mates.
but if your mates are ones that give you problem with pussy who do you turn to?

fuck unloyal mates.

i fucked a gf of a guy i knew. not even close friend. i felt like shit. two years of ignoring from a guy who was a decent person. she was a slut we stopped seeing each other after a month.

all stories end up the same.
its not really worth it.
find new friends.
>>
>>36490698
Deng dawg, we're so similar. I'm actually starting to feel ashamed about eating fast food a lot though. Don't know why
>>
>>36490513
I'm right there with you. I think I'm probably technically depressed but whatever.
>>
>>36490513
I was this for eighteen months after I graduated before I got a job.

It is literally the best life. You can even get laid during.

Now I'm a wagie I have respect but no time for the roastie.
>>
>>36490644
What did you wanted to do?
>>
>>36490521
who cares. shitty parents are the cause of NEETs
>>
>>36490521
>On a scale of 1 to 10 how disappointed are your parents.
What i would give to have disappointed parents! If there only was anyone that cared as much as to be disappointed with me. In some ways it feels like the expectations that where set for me was to become NEET. I am where they expected and hoped i would be.
>>
I don't even think about it anymore. I just live my NEET life and not give a single fuck. It's pretty great once you embrace it and cut contact with the outside world. All this free time I have is spent researching how to improve myself and I have never felt better physically and mentally.
>>
>>36490912
Why doesn't that fuel you to rise above and prove them wrong.
>>
>>36490942
Why? They where right. I don't even care anymore.
>>
>>36490942
because life isn't a hollywood movie
>>
>>36490513

>living the dream
>>
I haven't worked in like 15 months
I jump between living with my old man and my mother

I think they're worried. The days pass surprisingly fast
>>
>>36490959
>>36490962

agreed
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.