[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you /fit/bits, thru hike? Is it a cure all for skinny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: wld.jpg (102 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
wld.jpg
102 KB, 750x400
Do any of you /fit/bits, thru hike? Is it a cure all for skinny fat? Can I expect ottermode after a couple thousand mile hike? Serious replies only please, I leave for the pct in three weeks.

inb4 >>>/out/
>nobody on /out/ actually goes outdoors
>>
>>36489773

Please read the sticky.
>>
>>36489773

You need some muscle for ottermode so if you are skinnyfat you will just be scrawny when you lose the fat.
>>
if you didnt eat a lot you would probably just end up skinny

its not like walking will work your chest/back/arms for the mots part unless you're climbing
>>
>>36489773
>that image

Don't forget your copy of Into the Wild, faggot.
>>
>>36489799
>its not like walking will work your chest/back/arms for the mots part unless you're climbing

The pct is like Everest's 29,000 foot ascent, 6 times + plus the descent, if I remember right.

>>36489793
What about the cardio involved in hiking 20 miles per day EVERYDAY?

They recommend you consume about 3,000-6,000 calories per day or you're borderline starvation mode. Can hiking alone help me maintain muscle while I'm cutting on the trail?
>>
>>36489773
Imo, the best way to unlock otter mode is to gecko walk (it's kind of like a push up crawl). Do it around a track or on the trail, it destroys your abs, thighs, and arms.
>>
>>36489881
>Can hiking alone help me maintain muscle
nigger you gonna lose muscle

I lost 10-12 pounds in 8 days from hiking one time.

Will you get ottermode? No. You just lose fat, then muscle. You simple look slim, not otter, not skinny fat, just slim.

The bonus points being that your legs begin to feel like machines that could tackle on any environment after a little bit.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.