[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meal Inspection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Hey /fit/, rate my breakfast!
>>
>>36488590
>potatoes
>for breakfast
Potatoes are shit, avoid them at all costs. The rest looks tasty
>>
>>36489819
>Potatoes are shit

Simply not true. Better source of potassium than a banana, fantastic source of Vitamin C(arguably better than an orange) a good source of fiber and tasty as fuck.
>>
>>36489835
They're shit as in they taste like shit. Also its incredibly easy to get enough vitamin c so that's a pretty bad selling point.
>>
>>36489844
>"potatoes taste like shit"
Don't listen to this helmet wearing wheelchair warrior
>>
>>36489844
calm down fattty mcfatfuck

i'm guessing you only eat potatoes as fries
>>
>>36489819
well, that's subjective. Potatoes taste pretty good to me.
>>
>>36489857
Hey man that hurt my feelings.
>>36489861
No I actually hate potatoes in all forms. They're the only food I dislike enough to avoid eating
>>
>>36489861
Not the guy you're quoting but what's wrong with fries m8?
>>
>>36488590

Why do you hate your palate?
>>
Looks almost exactly like mine.
I add in 1 cup of egg whites to my 4 eggs, creates more volume to help me feel full.

Try cutting up some chicken breast and adding it to the meal. The eggs and potatoes and tasty so it dilutes the wrath of the chicken breast.
>>
>>36489869
Anytime, next time you're going to post your aspie opinions about this anon's delicious looking breakfast, b sure to remove urself from the Internet. Everyone likes potatoes.
>>
>>36488590
Looking good, mate. I do something similar except instead of yellow sweet potato, I do purple, and instead of milk I do full fat no sugar yogurt (which I mix into the sweet potato)
>>
>>36488590
Too much starch. Try again with some fish and a cup of water. Paleo all the way.
>>
>>36489919
I think most people wouldn't eat potatoes for breakfast, except in the form of hashbrowns so I could have some people side with me on this. Ya bully
>>
Clean your fucking counter then we can talk about your food
>>
>>36488590
Where are your micronutrients/10
>>
>>36489857
chuckling

>>36489869
>No I actually hate potatoes in all forms.

What's wrong wiv u Senpai?
>>
>>36489986
How is eggs and potatoes not paleo?
>The chicken is domesticated and wasn't the same or existing in paleolithic man era
And you think the fish you buy are the same?
>>
current year
eating dairy
>>
Try sweet potato,

Your breakfast looks very bland desu, i couldn't eat that.
>>
>>36488590
I drink a liter of milk and eat 4-5 eggs as scrambled eggs as brekkie usually.
>>
>>36488590
needs way more protein and less carbs
>>
how to peel boiled eggs????????????
>>
>>36493759

There are 27 grams of complete protein there.

Nothing wrong with carbs if you are bulking.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.