[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are glasses the most unaesthetic things ever? Nobody takes me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: download (1).jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4 KB, 259x194
Are glasses the most unaesthetic things ever? Nobody takes me seriously outside of the classroom
>>
get glasses that fit your gave type maybe?
>>
>>36488309
Glasses make every guy look more beta

If you can go without them, do.
>>
>>36488309
Depends on the situation. I have contacts as an alternative, but if you get the right glasses they can make you look refined.

Looking fit and refined at the same time can really help on like a dinner date or something.
>>
Same as chicks, really: if you're super hot with super-good facial structure they are a non-issue if not flattering. If you're average or below average they almost never look good.
>>
I hate glasses. I went from looking like a serial killer to looking like a 12 year old when I had to get glasses.

Sucked.
>>
>>36488328
Won't be able to go without them until I get lasik or while playing sports

>>36488326
They fit my face bretty good, it's not like I get no mires, but I feel like missing out

>>36488368
Breh, some girls are really hot in glasses
>>
>>36488309
i actually was thinking of getting a pair of plastic raybans
>>
>>36488368
I think you can be great looking, but glasses hide how good you look.

Might just be a case by case basis.
>>
>>36488402
Just changes it. My buddy was studying physiotherapy and looked like a sporty lifter meathead type. He got some glasses and when he wore them he looked like he was studying law or something, it just attracted a different type of girl.
>>
File: 1457850772830.jpg (43 KB, 632x469) Image search: [Google]
1457850772830.jpg
43 KB, 632x469
>what are contact lenses

Jesus christ this fucking board. Of you don't have the face type to pull off glasses just wear contacts, Jesus christ.
>>
>>36488489
fuck up
>>
>>36488328
No way bro. Glasses make you a lot more approachable. People hate superman but they love Clark Kent.
>>
I've been wearing glasses for 17 years, I'm so used to them I can't imagine not wearing them. I look retarded without them.
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
most glasses make you look like a liberal cuck

and what do you mean by takes you seriously? how do you know whether or not people are 'taking you seriously' ?
>>
I actually like how i look while wearing glasses, you can easily pull them off as long as you aren't an autistic fucktard or below 5/10
>>
>>36488489
>permanently damaging ur retina and other parts of your eyes so LASIK becomes impossible
> paying a couple thousand a year as opposed to 300
>>
>>36488309
I wish I had to wear glasses. They look awesome on my face.
>>
Got lasik, totally worth it if you were considering it
>>
>>36488309
Find a good pair, spend a good amount on them and make sure they fit your face. Theyre great and can make you appear more mature if you have the face for it. Works very well with a clean beard. But unless you already have a good jaw and nice cheekbones or are just naturally handsome they probably wont do you any favors. But if you do, then they can definitely be an interesting accessory to use. They're a part of fashion for a reason, just like watches, or whatever else you might wear for form or function.
>>
I hate my poor eyesight. The worst part is that I can't get it lasered until I turn 25, so for now I have to bear with it. They look especially bad paired with my long hair, it just doesn't match at all. If you have the face for it though a good pair may actually make you look smarter/older, which isn't a bad thing.
But I look like a fucking dork

>>36488634
Nice meming, where did you get info like this?
>couple thousand a year
I get mine for something like 50$ for 3 months
Again, stop talking bullshit
>>36488489
What he said
>>
Women tell me I look better with my glasses on, but women are stupid so I wear my contacts when I have to look good
>>
>>36489351
Alpha as fuck
>>
>>36489351
Had a kek
>>
Get the right glasses for your face shape and you can rock them real goddamn good.

Fork out for some designer ones, the shitty $80 ones you get for poorfag prescriptions always look like fucking ass.
>>
File: WG444rk.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
WG444rk.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>36488634
>a couple thousand a year for contacts
Do you live in a third world country? I pay like ~20 a month for dailies, I could probably do it for even less if I wore weeklies

>damaging your retinas
>retinas
>lenses that sit on the outside of the eye
Pic very related
>>
>>36489322
Astigmatism daily lenses are expense as fuck desu senpai
>>
>>36489351
Smart man here
>>
>>36488309
>thin frame
Get ready to get bullied

Thick framed glasses are in style. A pair of raybans pretty much says "I may have shitty eyesight, but I take care of myself"
>>
>>36488564
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>>
>>36488309
I'm a grill, and I've actually found I'm more attracted to guys that wear glasses. It obviously depends on what you look like regardless of the glasses, but out of the people I've thought most attractive in my life, or guys that I've walked past and thought were cute, most of them had glasses.
>>
>>36490401
Are you /fit/ or are you one of those fat bitches who just post here but never actually work out
>>
>>36488309
Are you joking?
This is an entirely situational thing,
Some body builders look fucking autistic, but of course we know certain guys look good after working out right?
Why would wearing glasses be different.
You have your autistic kids, you have your suave guys.
It's all entirely based on your style and your natural physical gifts of having an awesome face.
>>
>>36488309
how are you supposed to make a point or let people know shit is going to go down unless you have glasses to take off
>>
>>36490429
This
>>
The only way you can pull them off is if you're male-model-tier in terms of facial aesthetics. Otherwise you look like a sperg or beta nu male.
>>
>>36490418
On my way to being /fit. I started at 67 kg, lost around 10kg so far through diet and lifting. I wouldn't call myself fit, but I'd like to think that one day I will make it.
>>
File: 1451893074809.jpg (36 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1451893074809.jpg
36 KB, 300x300
>people thought I was a pussy because I always avoided fights
>I just didnt want to break my expensive glasses
I just wanna look good
>>
>>36490440
Good job. Keep it up.

Also, stop saying "btw Im a girl" unless you're willing to post pics of your CB. no one cares and it comes off as you being an attention whore if its not on topic with the thread.
>>
>>36490401
>I'm a grill

Shut the fuck up you worthless cunt, no one cares.
>>
>>36490464
I normally wouldn't, but figured it was relevant. The thread seemed in the "getting girl's attention" direction, unless the OP was more of an every day scenario?
I feel posting pictures of my CB would be more attention whoring.
>>
>>36490502
Nice reading comprehension, dumb ass
>>
>>36490502
Just get off my board and go be a vapid wet hole with legs somewhere else.
>>
File: 2016-03-22-23-23-15-442.jpg (83 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-22-23-23-15-442.jpg
83 KB, 1000x750
glasses are awesome, I have a set of contacts that I never use because I like myself better with glasses, plus it makes us look more intelligent than we actually are.
>>
>>36490688
>plus it makes us look more intelligent than we actually are.

Makes you look like more of a tool
>>
>>36490491
It seems that you do friend
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 383x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 383x448
Rimless is my shit
>>
File: post_302.jpg (32 KB, 420x318) Image search: [Google]
post_302.jpg
32 KB, 420x318
>>36488364
Did you wear a fedora too for m'lady?
>>
>>36490766
Tell us the truth, you like to be rimmed.
>>
Have none of you fucking americans ever heard of contacts?
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.