[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YFW you hear a fat, unmotivated man/woman bitch about "unrealistic"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1454540879921.gif (3 MB, 181x144) Image search: [Google]
1454540879921.gif
3 MB, 181x144
YFW you hear a fat, unmotivated man/woman bitch about "unrealistic" body images presented by the media.

Like, nigga, maybe unrealistic for someone who says shit like "I'd be in shape if cake wasn't so delicious!" and spends all their free time on the couch.
>>
>>36487913
that animation made me feel physically ill. pls stop
>>
A huge number of lead character's bodies in Hollywood media and advertising are on some level of steroids though, not even just the men.
>>
>>36487913
>I'd be fit too if I spent all my free time in the gym and never ate.
Captcha: Ice cream
Kek
>>
>>36487940
True, but to use that as an excuse to just call it quits on ever being more than an unhealthy slob is ridiculous. Yeah, it may be unrealistic for most people to look like Hugh Jackman, but damn it bugs me when that's used as an excuse by people who won't even walk a block to go to the store.
>>
>>36487940
does that really matter?
There is no excuse in being 300lbs and complaining how their bodies are unrealistic
go back 50 years ago and show em your pic they would think your body is very unrealistic
and no one was born a lard ass
>>
i am pretty sure "unrealistic" refers to skeletal chicks with the gauntness photoshopped off. i mean i guess self-starvation is technically possible, but...
>>
>>36488854
Nah they called that chick from the new start wars unrealistic and she's pretty average.
>>
File: 784159668.jpg (160 KB, 1368x924) Image search: [Google]
784159668.jpg
160 KB, 1368x924
>>36488909
>average
You take that back. Daisy Ridley is a fucking goddess.
Im so in love with her that I scaled her body to find the dimensions of her face so that I can see what my dick would look like next to it
>>
>>36489031
I'm not talking about how pretty she is, the topic is body type. She has an average level of fitness. She's not a stick and she's not ripped and she's not fat.
>>
>>36489031
Stay away from her
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.