[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw cutting >tfw starting to experience strength loss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 540x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 540x511
>tfw cutting
>tfw starting to experience strength loss on a cut
This is scary and I don't like it
Is there a way to cut and not lose strength? Should I up my protein intake?
>>
I've been gaining strength on my cut man i dunno what you're doing...

I eat about 1.2g prots per lb of bw (might not be necessary, but kinda scared to knock it down and stop seeing improvement), supp with creatine and beta alanine (both essential on a cut to keep yourself up there, especially the former), don't eat too low carb...
>>
Take it from someone who went from a fatty lard disgusting piece of shit to a lean and muscular sexually attractive physique...the 5-10% strength loss is worth the 500-1000% gain in aesthetics/attractiveness. Eventually your body gets use to being in a deficit and you'll end up maintaining your strength very easily.
>>
>>36487747
I had around 100g of carbs today
100 grams of protein too (weigh 100 kilos) I thought it was 1g/kg of body weight for protein
I'm also not taking creative, but I'm considering starting
>>
>>36487751
How long did it take for your body to get used to it?
>>
realistically no not really.

in my experience every 7lb I cut reduces my strength no matter how much preventive work I put in.

remember it's not even necessarily that you're losing muscle, it's that you're losing leverage as your weight goes down.

if you're cutting a significant amount of weight then I'd say it's legit unavoidable to lose some strength.
>>
>>>/fraud/
>>
>>36487705
steroids
>>
>>36487778
Fug
>>36487779
>>36487786
Gotta stay natty, for reasons
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 1080x720
>>36487771
About after 3-4 months of cutting nonstop. After that I started to actually feel strong again at those low calories. Had dropped 13kg in that time.
>>
>>36487816
Alright, thanks m8
I'm only about 2 weeks into the cut so I'll press on
>>
File: 1391239803888.gif (742 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1391239803888.gif
742 KB, 200x189
Pick up actual hobbies, where feeling lighter and springier and like you've got more wind in your body offsets anything negative about using less weight.

>tfw cycling
>tfw 15 pounds deep into cutting weight and everything feels like low-grav fucking soaring

God fucking damn man. Fuck an extra couple pounds on the bar, it's feeling like a slow fat shit all the time weighed down with too much food that is the necessary evil to deal with to push things farther.
>>
>>36487847
It's too cold to actually ride a bike yet, and my gym doesn't have a bike
I do cardio/sprinting like 3x a week though, is that enough?
>>
12 pounds into my cut and definitively weaker, it is corroding my soul. Look better though and fuck it I've come this far.
>>
>>36487798
>for reasons
Because you are on your underage b& highschool football/wrestling team? Fuck that. Take 100mg of tren everyday and leave humanity behind.
>>
>>36489108
what are the downsides?
>>
>>>36489108 (You)
>what are the downsides?
Youll want to punch and fuck everything that moves.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.