[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bulking Munchies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: marijuana-weed-jobs-cannabis-.jpg (534 KB, 699x640) Image search: [Google]
marijuana-weed-jobs-cannabis-.jpg
534 KB, 699x640
Why haven't you fags realized how great smoking lout is for bulking?
>>
Sitting here high af eating 500g of plain chicken seasoned only in chinese five spice an hour after a full dinner easy as fuck. When I'm sober sometimes it takes me so long to eat.
>>
>not vaping weed
Save on weed, save your lungs, save your teeth. If you use weed regularly at all, a vape is a great investment, my friends.
>>
I have no problem with weed but why is there a weed thread on /fit/ seemingly every day? Don't you potheads have anything better to do
>>
>>36486900
> Lift
> Inhale
> Consume
> Rest
> Repeat
>>
>>36486611

How does vaping save weed? I thought it was just as expensive
>>
>tfw had to quit because weed was more harmful than I thought
>gained so much weight because munchies
>anxiety levels increased even more than they were
>was paranoid of everyone and thought they all had motives
>made me lazy as fuck, didn't excersise

I've been off of it for around a month now. I feel better, lose weight, but I still miss it. I might smoke a little over spring break when I'm finished with uni work.
>>
File: gym_bw.jpg (177 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
gym_bw.jpg
177 KB, 1024x682
>>36487135
I'm totally opposite. I can smoke, go to the gym, grocery store (buy good food), not drink tons of beer or eat tons of food. But I live in a legal state and can get strains that I know won't give me munchies, make me paranoid or a lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>36487135
> when you can't hang and have little self control
>>
I stopped because it got boring to the point where being sober is more interesting than being high.
>>
>>36487153
same here, new to smoking though so I don't know shit about strains. I ask around but nobody knows either. They just get whatever is there.
>>36487161
I'm a fat fuck, ofc I have no self control
I'm learning to, though. I've cut down/off on all the horrible food I used to eat

>tfw miss you, pizza
>>
>>36487203
I lost over 100 lbs since I've started smoking, got me outside and moving also made me more conscious of what I eat
>>
>>36487072
After you vape it, you have AVB, which you can cook into your food for extra buzz
>>
anyone know how long it takes to detox this stuff?

thanks family
>>
>>36486526
tfw I can't smoke cause I'm in the military
>>
>>36486900
No, no they do not.
>>
>>36487362
depends on body fat % and how often you smoke so anywhere from a week to 3 months
>>
>>36487365
y not
>>
>>36487416
I'm about 20-25% (i think). Did I hear right that more exercise and/or more water consumption can get you clean faster?

thanks family
>>
>>36486900
People who smoke weed have a pathological need to let everybody know that they smoke weed.
>>
>>36488009
Just like vegans.

Just like car guys.

Just like gym rats.
It's almost like people like to share their interests in the hopes of finding common ground with other people. In the case of vegans it's to rub their smug superiority complex all over you.
>>
>>36488097
But pot's not an interest. It's just a drug habit.

Meth addicts keep it to themselves. Cocaine users only bring it up at parties. Taking Oxycontin? They keep it to themselves.

Cigarettes are some of the most social drugs around, and you don't see anyone with tobacco leaf tattoos.
>>
>>36488009
Not true, I smoke weed all the time and never tell anybody
>>
>>36488216
the same goes for alchohol and there's a hell of a lot more of a hype around that than we'd
>>
>needing to get high to want to eat everything in sight

kinda envious
>>
>>36487351
That, too, but I found that even just vaping it will last longer than smoking. Usually, it takes me a week and a half to go through a 1/2. After I got a vape, usually takes over 3 weeks now.
>>
>>36488216
You're right. There's no culture associated with its use at all.

Besides, it's not like people pay thousands of dollars to join clubs to talk about their favourite wines. There aren't forums where people discuss beers. There most certainly aren't books dedicated to whiskey.

Get a fucking clue kid. Smoking weed is just as much a hobby as drinking wine is; legality has no bearing on this.
>>
>>36488933
you're right brah, you always see those wine club guys walking around wearing shirts with grapes on them, going to the glass shop to pick up their new glass Wine-a-tron - a five gallon monster that all their bros can drink from! then theres the rallies that winers go to so they can fight for their right to drink on the street without cops busting them. plus you always here them talking about how many bowls of wine they toasted over the weekend. fucking winers
>>
>>36488933
First off, I didn't even mention alcohol, BECAUSE there's a culture of drinking.

But the difference between 420 BLAZE IT fags and drinkers, is that drinkers (unless they're 15) don't go around telling people how they love to get shitfaced. They don't wear hoodies with little beer bottles on them, they don't get Jack Daniels tattoos, they don't have jewellery made that look like cocktail glasses. There's no bumper stickers, posters, alcohol-scented incense.
>>
>>36488895
I cant wait till I can cut, so much easier than bulking.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.