[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High carb low fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
High carb low fat diet is the way to go, youll literally have to be living on your bed and eating constantly to gain weight on that lifestyle.

so yeah
>>
>way to go
for what
which way?
Weight gain?
Weight Loss?

You'll lose more weight on a high fat diet as long as you control your calories m8
>>
>>36485522
To stay the healthiest.

>You'll lose more weight on a high fat diet as long as you control your calories m8

You gotta control your calories cause its fucking HIGH FAT. When its high carb low fat like fruits and vegies, you can literally eat as much as you fucking want, and its really difficult to gain weight. Youll stay slim

So yeah, you dont have to starve yourself, and you stay lean.
>>
>>36485489
Minus fruits, do you not find foods taste like cardboard? A little bit of fat on a meal, for me, makes a massive difference.

Can't say I've ever had an issue with being hungry on a cut except for the odd craving for junk food.
>>
>>36485547
Go away with your fucking freelee propaganda you cunt.
>>
wouldn't low fat be ideal if you still drink alcohol on a cut?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.