[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, any good workout program/routine for weight loss/muscle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: wtrfl.jpg (125 KB, 1270x650) Image search: [Google]
wtrfl.jpg
125 KB, 1270x650
Hey /fit/, any good workout program/routine for weight loss/muscle gain that can be done at home ?
>>
>>36484874

Shameless bump
>>
>>36484874
you forgot to mention what equipment you have and how much space you got.
I would say, look into track and field.
>>
>>36485137

I got no equipment, I can buy some if it does not take to much space and does not cost too much.

I got very little space, I can do push ups, but using a skip rope can be problematic

I'm overweight, track and field could be bad for my joints, no ?
>>
File: 1398257514316.jpg (2 MB, 2481x6600) Image search: [Google]
1398257514316.jpg
2 MB, 2481x6600
>>36485188
Look up calisthenics routines and you might wanne buy a pullup bar later. You are better off going to a gym though.
>>
Get a pull-up bar and fill a backpack with heavy things.

Do lunges and push-ups with that backpack and add weight to your pull-ups when you can do 12.

Congrats, you hit every muscle group in your body.
>>
uh, do you want to lose weight or gain muscle?
>>
These last 3 months I've been doing the following:

Eating around 2000 kcal a day

0.5-2hrs cardio a day 7 days a week

Lift weights as much as you can 3 times a week.

My results have been decent, losing 2 lbs a week but my arms barely fit through my shirt holes and I can lift twice as much as I could when I started.
>>
>>36485229

Can't go to the gym, about to move and gym membership near my home are for 1 year ! Thanks for your advice !

>>36485453

I'm taking notes ! Sound cheap and practical, thanks

>>36485460

By losing weight I meant losing fat. Losing fat and gaining muscle can't be accomplished at the same time ?

>>36485508

Rigorous training, nice ! I can go outside and run for cardio, swimming might be an option too ! But for lifting weight do you know of some cheap reliable equipment ?
>>
>>36485664

>I'm taking notes ! Sound cheap and practical, thanks

It's both. I invented it when I couldn't go to the gym due to agoraphobia.

You'll be able to do that routine for ~6 months if you're cutting, less if you're bulking. After that, you won't have enough weight in the backpack to get anywhere.
>>
>>36485701
Ok ! Thank you !
>>
>>36485664
Get some adjustable dumbells, they're usually dirt cheap if you get unbranded ones. I paid about $30 for mine.
>>
>>36485664
If you're wanting to be really cheap and you're weak as fuck, you could fashion your own weights by filling up containers with water and lifting them.

The only problem with that is 1 liter = 1kg, so once you want to start lifting more you'll need bigger and bigger containers.
>>
>>36486033

Ok ! Do you have a routine to recommand with these ?

>>36486092

I would not say weak as fuck but I'm not strong either. But I think it might rapidly become unusable. Thanks for your advice anyway !
>>
>>36484874

Last bump, in case anyone has other recommendations.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.