[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does he like me or was he just really helpful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1447719238042.png (519 KB, 1068x616) Image search: [Google]
1447719238042.png
519 KB, 1068x616
>doing some squats when a big guy was checking my form. This guy looked like a pro, built like a tank.

>He gave me the awesome tip of not caving in my knees.

>I switched to backsquats from the front and He inspected my form again.

>He then got behind me and put his hands around my pelvis and taught not to buttwink.

I appreciated his help but do you guys think that he liked me or something?
>>
>>36484276
Ask him for more tips, form checks, etc. If he does that more, confront hjm and offer to be his bf/bottom. Boom. You got a bro who's your bf.
>>
>>36484276
Ask him for a rimjob. I bet he'll comply.
>>
>>36484330

I have a girlfriend but honestly, I wouldn't mind trying with him.
>>
>>36484388
What are you gay?
>>
>>36484276

>doing some squats when a big guy was checking my form.

a big guy? maybe for you.
>>
>>36484438

*Contorts face in a mix of confusion and curiosity*

Bane?

>>36484406

Maybe for you.
>>
>tfw no twink bf

no homo
>>
I'm 5'10, lean and this guy was a 6'4 wall of muscle, kind of bearmode

But was this normal? or was he being "friendly"
>>
It could go either way, but I guarantee you that we can't tell you with any accuracy because WE WEREN'T THERE YOU FAGGOT

Also, don't cheat on your girlfriend. if you cheat on her to experiment and you find out you're not bi, you've ruined your relationship.

If I were you I'd ask him to look at your other lifts the next time you see him. See what he says and how he asks.
>>
>>36484600

Aslong as it's not with another girl and she doesn't know, It'll be okay.

Well, there wasn't alot of people at the gym and I was wearing Underarmor tights aswell.

I don't wan't to be too specific, maybe he lurks around here.
>>
>>36484276
Follow him into the gym showers and shower next to him. Then "accidentally" drop the soap
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.