[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whiter Teeth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: teeth.jpg (818 KB, 2940x2789) Image search: [Google]
teeth.jpg
818 KB, 2940x2789
How to get whiter teeth? I don't drink any soda and I brush twice a day with whitening toothpaste.
Tips/tricks ITT pls friends
>>
>>36483900
Crest white strips worked amazingly for me

They hurt a bit during use, but they work. I also use crest whitening toothpaste. My teeth are white enough to get compliments but not so white that they look like veneers. I bought on Amazon for that deep discount
>>
dentist here. dont bother with toothpaste, most of them are useless for teeth whitening. just call your dentist and tell him that you need whiter teeth and hes going to help you. if you are broke as shit go to some university , they do it for cheap.
>>
>>36483935
I see
>>36483943
what's your opinion on the crest strips?
>>
>>36484043
>crest strips
mild damage to the enamel, too much hassle. one trip to the dentist will give you better and safer results
>>
Another dentalfag here

Whitening toothpaste is a meme
Crest white strips work to "some" degree, a forced meme

For real results you want whitening done professionally with an overdose hydrogen peroxide and a laser.

It will cost you a pretty penny but the results will be worth it
>>
>>36484180
>Crest white strips work to "some" degree
what do you mean by this?
>>
Use an electronic toothbrush. Also floss. I'm no dentist but I swear flossing is more important then brushing. Also don't use crest 3d health meme mouthwash it will stain the fucking shit out of your teeth. And fuck crest in general.
>>
>>36483943
My dentist said only fags whiten their teeth.

He didn't really but he did say that teeth naturally become less white over time and that anyone who has white teeth have had special treatments done to achieve that.

He's pretty based. He also took photos of my teeth one time to demo how I would look with veneers but said he was only doing it cause he can continue getting money from them if he offers a certain number of people per month. Then he told me not to get them cause it's mostly a waste of money.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.