[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're not gonna make it unless you leave 4Chan. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1395674024581.jpg (23 KB, 609x616) Image search: [Google]
1395674024581.jpg
23 KB, 609x616
You're not gonna make it unless you leave 4Chan.

It's true. This place breeds autism and it has a crab in the bucket mentality from /r9k/.

Close the browser, and never look back. Leave, for you own good.

This is my last post on here. Farewell brahs.
>>
This needs to be stickied
>>
File: 1407512828789.gif (25 KB, 451x75) Image search: [Google]
1407512828789.gif
25 KB, 451x75
>>36483530
Not really op
I usually leave /fit/ for weeks then comeback and get sick of it after about 1 week and a half 2 weeks and repeat the cycle you can never truly leave you can lurk and never post but you will always be here
>>
>>36483530
you'll be back, they always come back
>>
>tfw been here since zyzz
>>
>>36483530
>I take things posted on 4chan as fact
>>
>>36483530
I have serious doubts about people making it anyway
I dont even know the definition of making it, is it getting a gf or getting laid?
Regardless there aint a huge market for that, youre more likely to become a milionaire and desu you should aim for that instead
>>
>>36485335
It's feeling complete and satisfied with the results of your work.
If your goal is to be a skinny otterfag and achieve that, congrats, you made it.

My goal is to have a wide back so i look like i lift even when clothed. I haven't made it, yet. 195lbs 8 reps 5 sets on the yates row. When i reach 225, i'm going strict barbell row.
>>
File: rorJ62e.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
rorJ62e.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
>>36484179
Tfw I still miss the kid
>>
somebody actually took the time to remake the feel bro into a realistic one like that.

lel

WOW
>>
>>36485524
Are you new here?
>>
>give up smoking, drugs and drinking
>force myself to go to the gym at 6.00am
>diet lean as hell - non of that cheat meals and shit

CANT QUIT THE CHINS
I MEAN
COME ON
>>
>>36483530
SAFE TRAVEL FAGGOT
>>
Midfag here, 4chan since 2008, fit since 2011/2012.

I've left more than a few times, and every time I get lazy about lifting because I'm the biggest person I know or see in real life. Parading a bunch of half naked swole up bois in front of your eyes every day tricks your brain into thinking you have more competition than you do. It keeps you in check.

On top of that, you should always be exposing yourself to stances and opinions that challenge yours. If you can't come to 4chan and refrain from collecting pictures of frogs or rolling over on your political ideology, you're a big dumb idiot sped retard mongoloid troglodyte and you're going to be a massive retard fuckup in the real world no matter what websites you visit. Focus on cultivating some integrity.

Also,
>>36483530
>You're not gonna make it unless

Nobody makes it.

>>36262999
>>
>22 y/o
>physically weak
>mentally weak
>failing uni, gpa is ~2.8 on a 9 point scale. Already graduating 3 semesters late.
>barely any friends, hardly see them
>social skills getting worse with time (I was once a sociable person, now I barely speak to anyone + mumble somewhat)
>overthink shit and end up doing nothing
>Just failed my driver's license test today.

I thought getting that license was going to help change my life for the better.

What the fuck is the point when you are so dogshit at everything.

I belong here and will probably stay 'til I die
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.