[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /fit/. I come to you seeking advice. >Am cutting >1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: ripincakecuts.jpg (43 KB, 491x720) Image search: [Google]
ripincakecuts.jpg
43 KB, 491x720
Hello /fit/. I come to you seeking advice.

>Am cutting
>1 year wedding anniversary coming up on Sunday
>As is (apparently) tradition, wife saved top layer of wedding cake
>supposed to eat it on anniversary

What do? Do I forego my cuts and eat the shitty cake or do I stick to my cut guns and not eat the cake?

I want to make it.
>>
Eat the fucking anniversary cake, dipshit.
>>
>>36482399
>eating 1 yr old cake

RIP OP to u and ur waifu
>>
>>36482417
This.
You can just get back on the ball the next day.
>>
fucks sake, slice of cake won't kill you, fucking autistic piece of shit thinks few hundred extra calories is a big deal...
>>
Depends

Will your wife understand? Skip the cake

And by understanding I mean ACTUALLY understanding, not that she just says it's ok. It never is. Women are devilish and their emotions are wild

If you know it'll cause a shitstorm just eat the cake
>>
>>36482430
>what's deep frozen food for tree giddy
>>
You are gonna die eating 1 year old cake, retard
>>
You are retarded and she will end up cheating on you and leaving anyway since you are so fucking dumb.

So may as well eat the cake
>>
>>36482399

Do you want your marriage to make it? If anything else, you have a financial incentive to see that it does.
>>
Dump her. She's a gains whore stealing all of your gains. Or throw the cake in the trash
>>
>>36482476
why not throw both in the trash;)
>>
>>36482430
>>36482466

It's frozen, friends.

>>36482451

She'd understand. She knows how seriously I take my cuts.

>>36482468

If I don't eat the cake wouldn't that give her more incentive to cheat, though?

>>36482475

I think it will make it. I hope it makes it.

>>36482434

Thanks for the advice.

I think I might eat the cake. It's Easter, too, so I can just blame it on Jesus or something.
>>
File: 1441828785052.png (780 KB, 1006x1356) Image search: [Google]
1441828785052.png
780 KB, 1006x1356
>>36482399

Just eat it. Just go hard the next day, bro

Its only problem if you ate cake every day
>>
>>36482399

eat it. if ever an excuse to have a cheat day, its that day.

and you dont even have to eat a lot, settle for a few bites.
>>
>>36482399
ITT: people who actually have sex with women (eat the cake) and people who don't (don't eat the cake because one meal is more important than a lifetime with another person being the best experience it can be)
>>
>>36482619
>gains goblin
I bet you're a woman
>>
>>36482399
>>36482508

wtf is this real
jesus it's one fucking day of eating some wedding cake for your wife, on your first anniversary.
What the fuck is wrong with you that you have to be this paranoid?
At least do it so that she doesn't regret marrying some dick who won't celebrate being married to her.
Eat less throughout the day if it'll make you feel better. You won't ever have to do this shit again, and you won't even notice after a couple of days.
>>
EXCEPTIONS DO NOT MATTER
JESUS CHRIST

if you stay on track 6 days and pig out 1 day
will this slow you down slightly?
yes
will it matter in the long run?
NO

enjoy the party
enjoy life
as long as these things are the exception, not the rule
>>
>>36482399
Your wife married a retarded autismo. Something is clearly very wrong with her. You should dump that crazy bitch ASAP.
>>
Lmao I can't believe people can be as retarded as OP.
>>
>>36482707
Everyone knows that eating a slice of cake wont kill him, but it's about the implication
>>
>>36482399

She didn't save the cake from your wedding just so she could eat it, fucknut
>>
>>36482701

Well she is a social worker so she probably married me in hopes that she could fix my autism.

>>36482652

I'm sorry for offending you in your safe space, friend :^)

>>36482577

It's probably going to taste like shit anyway considering it's been frozen for a year. A few bites shouldn't be too detrimental.
>>
What's your daily caloric intake?

Just guesstimate the best you can what the cake might be.

But above that just eat the cake, for the sake of the woman you love I assume want to spend the rest of your life with.
>>
>>36482734
>safe space
>can't eat cake at anniversary guise pls tell me I'm okai
>>
File: chopper_dave.jpg (23 KB, 300x230) Image search: [Google]
chopper_dave.jpg
23 KB, 300x230
>>36482399

>Enter into a spiritual, sexual, and financial partnership with a woman with the intention to continue said partnership for the rest of your lives.
>Afraid to eat cake with her one year later
>>
that's crazy, a piece of cake?
this is too much
>>
File: 1458619868373.png (138 KB, 336x309) Image search: [Google]
1458619868373.png
138 KB, 336x309
>>36482399
MAKE ROOM IN YOUR FUCKING MACROS YOU DUMB NIGGER
>>
>>36482508
yes, she will cheat on you with first met random nignog if you won't eat the cake, so fucking eat it, retard
>>
>>36482966
>MAKE ROOM IN YOUR FUCKING MACROS YOU DUMB NIGGER

She's a closet racist, if anything she'd cheat on me with some Thor looking guy. Or someone with an Irish accent.

I guess I'll eat the cake to avoid that from happening.
>>
>>36483019

Don't know why it copied the post before you, but either way, I hope you get the point
>>
>>36482961
this
>>
Eat the cake man, I'm cutting aswell but if you keep eating right before and for a while after you'll be fine. You're allowed once every so often to enjoy it.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.