[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any hope?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Skinny-fat-transformation-3.png (160 KB, 289x226) Image search: [Google]
Skinny-fat-transformation-3.png
160 KB, 289x226
Hey /fit/, I'll cut the story short, I obviously need to hit the gym, but my issue is where to begin and how. Would prefer not to go somewhere public, but rather work out at home.

I'm a 5'11/180cm and about 155lb/70kg, all my life I've been skinny and unable to gain wight, but over the past 12 months I gained a lot of wight and turned somewhat skinny-fat at a age of 25+

Pic unrelated, can post if needed.
>>
just do some situps and pushups at home. maybe some planks too. you'll be swole in no time. I suggest you wait at least 6 months before you start, though. You have to spend some time mentally preparing.
>>
>>36481893
I do idd believe mentally preparing myself is my biggest issue, I don't eat very healthy the past 3-4 years and its catching up to me now.
>>
>>36481909
yeah, I suggest you don't just rush into this. spend some time thinking about whether or not working out is something you really want to do. if you still feel the same way in 6 months then consider doing some pushups every evening until your chest, shoulders and arms are as big as you want them to be. then switch to situps until you have visible abs. stop before you get too big. nobody likes huge bodybuilders.
>>
read the sticky and just go to the gym. What are you afraid of? If you're well prepared (you know what to do and how) then no-one is gonna give a fuck.

If you're legit too autistic/scared then you can just do calisthenics or something alike, I guess. Better than nothing.
>>
>>36481876
>Would prefer not to go somewhere public
stop being a fag and join a gym
>>
read the fucking sticky
>>
>>36481934
How important is diet at this stage? I know it's one of if not the most important later on, but how about now?
>>
>>36481954
it's quite important. start planning early so you know what to do when the time comes. you don't have to change your diet right away, though.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.