[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pushing weightloss to the limit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1418980085823.jpg (14 KB, 224x215) Image search: [Google]
1418980085823.jpg
14 KB, 224x215
Hi /fit/

im new here, and im in a situation. 5 years ago i used to weigh 164lbs, then i really fell apart and gained a ton of weight. Im now down to 245lbs. but i really want to lose another 15-20lbs in 1 month because i have to go Japan and everything is super tiny there. Is there a way I can achieve this or possibly more in that short time frame without causing a ton of damage? Ive already cut soda since January and eat chicken salads for dinner. I also work in an office environment.

Captcha was select images of food. nice try 4chan
>>
also yes i did read the sticky, the difference is i am up against the wall for this trip that i cant get out of, as opposed towards a nice stable long term weightloss over the course of several months.
>>
>>36479457
Stop eating, full stop. You'll lose weight
>>
DNP
>>
Frontloaded 5g of DNP and the weight will melt right off you
>>
>>36479457

If you didn't have the self-control to avoid becoming a fatass in the first place, what makes you think you'll have the discipline needed to commit to a 20lb weight loss in a month? Even if you manage it, you'll end up gaining it all back while you're there.

I say this as a former fatass of 252lbs myself - 10 lbs would be a more reasonable and sustainable goal for a month's cut.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.