[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you guys smash? They're 17. Also, how do I get my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Would you guys smash? They're 17. Also, how do I get my chest bigger? I've been stuck at 50 lb dumbbells for a while.
>>
>>36477815
Would smash the girls on the ends
>>
>>36477815
Can't say I would, pal! Those gals are just a little too young for me! I feel like I should be driving them to a soccer game! lol!
>>
File: 1448413609022.gif (2 MB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
1448413609022.gif
2 MB, 500x254
Nah. Not my type.
>>
With the force of a thousand suns
>>
File: happy pepe.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
they might be shorter than me

>tfw 5'7
>>
>>36477815
Maybe the one on the left. Start working with the barbell instead for a while. That's where you build up your strength. Also do sets of 4-6. Come back to dumbells if you plateau, that will strengthen your stablizers so you can push through the plateau.
If you are chasing size, make sure you're doing incline bench and dips. Work around doing sets of 4-6 going heavy for your first chest workout a week and 8-12 less heavy for you second one.
>>
If you're stuck at 50s (still should be making Newby gains) you're not eating enough I was stuck at 70s for like 6 months eating 3200 cals a day, bumped it up 4000 cals a day and now I'm reppin out 90s can do 100 for like 3 only 5 months after
>>
I'd rather suck on a clean weiner

no homo
>>
>>36478475
JW you know how much you BB bench when you could only do 70. Right now I've been benching 80s DB for reps, and havn't hit the BB in forever, but I know from history I can bench more that 160lbs for reps if I did BB
>>
>>36477815
>those average, average breasts
>ever wasting your semen on a booblet
>>
>>36478530
Damn that girl got some 50kg dumbells I wanna pump
>>
>>36478517
185 x 5 the thing I've noticed though is that dumbell and barbell weight don't correlate, if you only do dumbell you're gonna be weak at barbell and vice versa, for my first year I only did dumbells so my BB is weak in comparison so now I do both every chest workout alternating which one I start with every other week, have been making great gains this way
>>
>>36477815
>grills
no thanks
>>
>>36478530
>hips of a 12 year old boy

nty
>>
>>36477815
EAT MOAR, TRAIN MORE/LESS FREQUENTLY
Usebarbell for strength
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.