[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shoe Lifts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: lifts.jpg (186 KB, 614x363) Image search: [Google]
lifts.jpg
186 KB, 614x363
So I know you utter sperglords love to obsess over the manlet shit. So instead of going out and actually conversing with people, how about debating this topic.

Shoe lifts.

I'm not a small guy in the real world of actually talking and interacting with people. I'm 5'11. But in the world of 4chan I'm a manlet. But for around $20 I can reach the magic 6'1 or 6'2 mark.

Bear in mind there are stupid cunts who spend $50k on breaking their own legs to gain that height.You can do the same thing with twenty bucks of rubber.

And of course, The King is renowned for using them. Reported height 6'2, but he's 5'9 at best.

So, thoughts? Anyone used them? Good brands?
>>
Most shoes already add an inch or two, add more will make you look weird
>>
>>36477170
yeah i'm 5'7 and my gym shoes make me 5'8 or 5'9 and even that makes me look a little bit weird
>>
>>36477124
>So, thoughts? Anyone used them?
I'd use the ones that are adjustable and meet a girl at the highest setting then adjust lower every other meeting until I got back to my original height.

>makeup
>pads
I think we're gtg on sole inserts
>>
>>36477197
You have short arms?
>>
>>36477273
not too bad, proportional. i have big feet though so shoes look weird on me anway
>>
im 6'1 and wear them in job interviews
>>
>>36477322
you might intimidate the interviewer if you're up at 6'3/6'4. 6'1 is good enough
>>
>>36477322
what happens after you get the job? do you slowly regress? im so confused by this.
>>
I wear Lugz boots. They add 1.75" I think
>>
File: 222222.gif (2 MB, 444x240) Image search: [Google]
222222.gif
2 MB, 444x240
this fucking thread man
>>
>>36477615
just take them off, what are they gunna do fire me lol. If anything they wont even notice since the ones I wear add an inch and my soles add like a half inch
>>
File: cBcqKF9.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cBcqKF9.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
So you wear these & some broad ends up into you because of your supposed height. Do you just never take off your foot wear off around them? Just insist on fucking with your sneakers on.
>>
>>36477615
kick your shoes off in front of them and laugh in their fucking face, then run between their legs, hop on your unicycle and juggle your way back to midget clown town
>>
>>36477124
when will they learn?
are they planning on wearing the shoes when sexing?
>>
>>36477124
are these actually a thing?
>>
>>36479188
Dubs have spoken
>>
>>36477124
In reality they look ridiculous. It makes you look like you're wearing some wedge heeled woman shoes.
>>
>>36479415
those go inside anyway right?
>>
>>36477124
>The King
Which king?
>>
>>36479781
Manlet Luther Kangz.
>>
>>36479118
Dude, you wouldn't wanna make a girl like that your GF anyway. If you're just looking for some ass why not?
Girls wear makeup, but (most) guys don't dump their girl once they see them straight out of the shower.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.