[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexual Health
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: cantwakeup .jpg (63 KB, 515x320) Image search: [Google]
cantwakeup .jpg
63 KB, 515x320
Hey /fit/, 25 yo (no longer kissless)virgin here. Made a thread the other night about going to comp and then making out at a bar with the qt who works front desk at my gym later that night.

Anyway, I ended up having an autism attack and we didn't do anything after she took me back to her place. I think I drunkenly rambled about how fat I used to be(300lbs down to 230lbs), trying to convey that I wasn't very experienced with girls. She said she wanted to cuddle in bed, and grab breakfast in the morning but I bailed and had my sister pick me up and bring me home that night.

Do girls find it unattractive if you're a virgin that old? I feel embarrassed, but I just don't want to disappoint them when they probably expect that I'm experienced. I feel like I should tell them before hand, but I still want to get laid so I don't know what to do. Still DYEL as fuck, but better than average to most people I would guess. I don't think I actually told her I was still a virgin, and she said we were cool when I talked to her the next day.

Should I try to pursue anything? I liked hanging out with her, I think I was just way too wasted. My friend is setting me up to meet another girl this weekend though. Apparently she heard I like to lift and wanted to meet me. She lifts and does jujitsu or some shit and has a banging body.

Should I do high bar or low bar squats for better quad activation if I'm doing sumo deadlifts or does it matter? Don't want to neglect them.

halp
>>
File: LongLiveTheKing.jpg (56 KB, 407x579) Image search: [Google]
LongLiveTheKing.jpg
56 KB, 407x579
Big M¡ke always says high bar is better for quad development. I think it's safe to say he knows what he's talking about
>>
>>36475465
Used my masterball at 25, I never told a soul I was still a virgo. I just used the ol "I'm not very experienced with girls" line and didn't indulge much further into it.

Do girls find it weird?? Idk. I think a lot of girls SAY it wouldn't bother them, but it has to be a HUGE red flag if you're in your mid 20s and haven't been laid yet.
>>
>>36475567
>>36475567
I mean I think that's why I tried explaining that I was overweight and unattractive. Saying I'm not that experienced does sound a little better when you say it out loud though.
>>
>>36475601
It's probably fine to have a short explanation but don't spill your guts out to her.
>>
>>36475465
Gotta get your feet wet sometime dude.
Just be honest and fuck her hard.
>>
>>36475867
Any tips(hehe) on lasting longer? I her to have at least a little fun. Don't mind berrying my face in her crotch for an hour though.
>>
File: 1364536583959.jpg (419 KB, 689x1020) Image search: [Google]
1364536583959.jpg
419 KB, 689x1020
>>36476073
I had sex for the first time in years recently. My problem was not being able to cum.

Eventually you will reach a stage in sex where all you want to do it orgasm. The key to sex is finding what that thing is that will make you orgasm. For me it is when the girl licks my left nipple. Makes me bust a nut every time. Haven't done it with this girl yet as I still enjoy orgasm-less sex with her (she looks a little like pic related)
>>
>>36475465

>She said she wanted to cuddle in bed, and grab breakfast in the morning but I bailed and had my sister pick me up and bring me home that night.

Autistic as fuck.

>Apparently she heard I like to lift and wanted to meet me. She lifts and does jujitsu or some shit and has a banging body.

Don't try and run before you learn how to walk m8. You have a decent thing, see original girl, actually learn how to fuck like a normal person and then go sleep with the hotter one.

Most of the time it'll be mad obvious if you're a virgin the first time you fuck, unless you're both drunk. You want to best chance of hanging onto the hotter girl so might as well practice with the other one.
>>
>>36475465
Don't overthink it. I only lost my virginity a little over a year ago, and she was very understanding. We then fucked like rabbits every day for the next few months.
>>
>>36476144

I remember that phase.

Kinda miss it now.
>>
Thanks for the replies guys. I think I'll ask her to hangout this week, maybe see a movie. Then invite her to a kegger this weekend. All I do is party really and I'm poor af so I don't really know what else to do. She likes to drink though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.