[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any hope? 360lbs, 26 white male, 6'0'',
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 19
File: fat1.jpg (43 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fat1.jpg
43 KB, 800x600
Is there any hope?
360lbs, 26 white male, 6'0'', D cup man titties (not sure if gyno or not)

I'm thinking low carb for a while, and then once i"ve lost ~80 - 100 lbs, I'll start a workout routine

inb4 kill self / suicide / etc..
>>
File: fat2.jpg (41 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fat2.jpg
41 KB, 800x600
>>36475338
>>
File: fat3.jpg (40 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fat3.jpg
40 KB, 800x600
>>36475338
last
>>
>>36475338
>>36475343
Nice tits bro, here's what you need to do (assuming that you already read the sticky)
>Low carbs, fat and sugar, -800 caloric deficit till you get to 200 lbs
>cardio 3 times a week along with SS
That's it. You thought l'd write a long ass article well guess what no that's the only thing you need to do fatass, now ask your doctor if its safe to exercise
>>
>>36475338
there is hope, just read the sticky. its up to you whether or not you want to change.
>>
Do you have a gym membership? If not, get one.

Go, every day. I don't care if you don't do anything. Get into your gym clothes and go to the gym. Drink water at the water fountain and sit in the lobby chairs. I don't give a shit, just go. Build a habit of it. Diet > exercise, but you won't do shit if you're not going to the gym every day. Who cares about the carbs? You're 360lbs. Aim for less than 3k Calories a day. Cut a meal and go to bed early if you accidentally ate too much for lunch. It's fucking easy to lose weight, you just have to fucking show up and try.
>>
>>36475338
Did you read the sticky?
If no, go read the sticky.
If yes, you should know that you just need to count calories for now and don't need to do any low carb shit. Eat your vegetables damnit.

Also theres no reason to not start lifting now. You can start small, but still start.

Yes there's hope. Only if you actively do something about it though.
>>
>>36475338
I had almost identical stats as you man.

There's so much hope, you will be amazed at what you can achieve.
>>
>>36475338
you dont necessarily need low carb, you need low calorie
>>
>>36475429

This. I used to thing it was so hard to lose weight, but at the end of the day it was just me being a bitch and not wanting to commit.

I decided to commit one day, and learned it's actually really fucking easy, provided you don't lie to yourself. You just have to actually give a shit and stick to your program.
>>
Hey, I was 380 at 6'2 when I started out, hit the gym immediately but go easy on cardio since your knees are likely as fucked as mine are, stationary bike is your friend.

I'm not saying do what I did since it might not work for you or match your goals, but I'm down to 250 now over a year and a half just by eating healthy (not even less, just Healthy) and gym 4-5 days a week

It's never too late, go for gold etc
>>
C25K + any novice weight routine. The next three months are going to be absolutely miserable and that disgusting body of yours is forced to exert itself.

If you make any effort to eat less and you exercise the lbs will start flying off.

My advice is start right now. If you're on the east coast its only 9:30, and its earlier than that everywhere else, so you can probably find a 24 hour gym in your area and get a membership if you leave now. You'll probably only be physically capable of working out for 30 mintues max, and I doubt you're mentally tough enough to last more than 10, but that'll be your start.

Tomorrow you can start posting about DOMS and you'll be officially on your way. Go, and dont post in this thread again except to say "OK leaving now thx"
>>
>>36475512
So just to confirm, you actually think suggesting running to someone who is 360lbs is a good idea?
>>
>>36475429
Hi Terry Crews!

OP, you're fat as fuck. Clean up your act because you're a walking time bomb. You're better off losing the weight now and not later on in a fucking convalescence home for stroke vegetables.

Just eat at a deficit and waddle your smelly ass around in the deepest darkest forest you can find so nobody has to watch.

Best of luck.
>>
You have a LOT of work ahead of you, but you can make it. Don't try to run at your weight. Brisk walking on a steep incline will be much better for you. You probably don't have the mobility to do barbell lifts yet, so focus on stretching and mobility work until you've lost some of the weight. This is going to take work. The hardest part will be readjusting your eating habits. Addiction can be very difficult to beat. If you work at it very consistently, though, you can be lean and strong well before you turn 30.
>>
>>36475536
Well if he's 360 lbs he's gonna fucking die. Besides this guy can maybe run 1/8th of a mile tops, it'll put a little extra mileage on his joint but that's the price you pay for letting 360 lbs happen.
>>
>>36475338
count your calories, eat a deficit, lift. that's the basics. The rest is up to if you really want it or not.
>>
>>36475338
Try to work out at least a little as soon as possible. But working on diet is good too. You can do this, Anon!
>>
>>36475460
>>36475631
>>36475652
listen to these guys

>>36475588
>mobility to do barbell lifts
wut
>>
>>36475338
OP, motivation wavers in and out constantly. Some days you will simply feel like the mountain is too far and high to climb. Discipline will be the name of the game. Take the good days with the bad days. Every pound is a victory. It's truly a journey, you'll find that it's mostly mental. Anybody can hop on an elliptical for a week, it really comes down to pushing through even when you've considered quitting. You can do it, there's always hope. Find the strength within.
>>
>>36475338
Get myfitnesspal, buy a food scale, enter every single thing that enters your mouth (food, drink and even the butter or oil you use to cook food with), make sure you're eating at deficit and hit the gym.

It's going to take time. Don't expect to diet, workout and drop 50 pounds in three days. That's where most people fail. They think their weight with just magically vanish. It won't. You'll definitely notice results after a month if you do it right, but it's going to take months, even a year to look good. You in a year is going to thank old you for sticking in there and finally stop being a bitch.
>>
Having been there myself (365lbs at 25 years old), heres what I would say.

Diet. This is the most important thing. To start with, focus on eating at a deficit. Personally I aimed for 2000 calories a day when I started out. I would say it doesn’t matter how you get them when you’ve just started, just try not to go over your limit. The likelihood of you completely overcoming a lifetime of poor eating habits overnight is very slim. Going high protein/low carb may be a massive struggle (or not, it may actually work for you). Anyway, be prepared to work at it and if it’s a gradual change, then that’s still fine. Reducing calories to 2000 a day is already a huge step. You will find what works for you in time.

Gym. Join a gym ASAP. Don’t wait until you’ve lost any weight, just do it. Personally I would recommend cardio for the first month or two at least. Start to build a base level of fitness. It doesn’t take long for fitness gains to come through. 30 minutes of decent cardio as many times a week as you can, and within two months you should see a huge difference. I certainly did. Cross trainer and bike are the easiest on the knees. After that, then start to lift.

Good luck man.
>>
>>36475865
>Get myfitnesspal, buy a food scale, enter every single thing that enters your mouth

BigGym and MFP shills pls go

>make sure you're eating at deficit and hit the gym.

yes, all others you wrote is just noise
>>
Yes I'm just repeating what everyone is saying but you should have so much hope.

Losing weight is easy once you commit. Don't give yourself the option of failure. Just by making your own meals 3 times a day you will notice a difference health wise (and financially)

Something other folks haven't mention though is the time per day this takes. Planning meals and making them + gym can easily take 1/2 hours out of every day on average, so you'll have to give something up.

Cut back on your gaming, limit your time for internet browsing. Read all the time? Stop for a bit and use the time for improving your body.

You're an adult and you can do what you want. If you want to stop looking like a fatass who isn't motivated and can't manage their time and craving for unhealthy shit, commit to being more.

COMMIT TO BEING MORE!
>>
>>36475338
Used to weigh 295lbs 6'2", start drinking water and a starting strength program, you'll drop fat,gain muscle and be able to eat a lot, and after a few months you'll learn about being /fit/ and desiderate what you wanna do, now I weigh 250lbs still fat but I look half the size, now I'm focusing on kettle bells and cardiovascular, good luck bro
>>
>>36475536

Not that guy, but I started c25k Jan 2015 at 315 lbs and I'm 200 lbs today. It took me like 5 extra weeks to finish c25k.

At 360 someone would probably have more issues. If I were 360 today, I would do c25k with a slow walk for the walk intervals and a fast walk for the run intervals. Then once you finish and can fast walk for 30 minutes straight, go back and do real c25k.
>>
>>36475460

Low carb really really... really really... really helps with that low calorie thing, though. Just try eating low calories after starting your day with a bowl of mini wheats. Literally eating heads off babies by 10am.
>>
>>36475338
go to a doctor dude, at least you're thinking about it and have some kind of plan

you're unfortunately at the point where you should consult a medical professional so you dont die from doing something stupid
>>
>>36475338
>there are people who are 6' and squander it like this
>>
Pretty much go to the gym and fix your diet
I was 250lbs 4 Weeks ago
And i started lifting in the gym
Although i only lost like 10 lbs yet i feel much better and i notice musclegain

What does /fit/ think?
>>
>>36475598
Running is a totally bad idea for him and any overweight person.

An elliptical could suffice if he wants to run, but pounding down on a treadmill/sidewalk will destroy his knees.

desu OP, go swimming. no joint strain, and kind of more fun than other cardio.
>>
>>36475338
You don't need to do low carb dude, just start with this one weird trick:

Don't drink anything but water from now on. Nada. If you're thirsty, reach for water. Absolutely no pop or energy drinks. No milk.

Diet pop is calorie free, but it's too close to the real thing. Coffee and tea are technically calorie free, but only if you drink them black and unsweetened, which you probably won't do. So stick to WATER.

That right there probably accounts for a huge chunk of your calorie excess. For somebody to be as big as you, you have to be consuming a LOT of calories everyday. 4000+ easily. You probably overeat, but I have no doubts that you're getting a lot of liquid bulk as well.

Other than that, start tracking your portion sizes. You should be aiming for 2600-2800 calories a day. If you're eating clean and not drinking your calories, that's actually quite a bit of food. I bulk (gain weight) around that much, and it means I'm sometimes feel like I'm stuffing myself.
>>
Lost 165 lbs here

You can do it, bro. I believe in you.

Low card is all dandy, but COUNT CALORIES. You're eating habits are obviously high in calorie, so log EVERYTHING you eat. It takes time to adjust.
>>
>>36475945
He's got the same stats as my brother in law. I would think it was him posting but he's 20 so yah
>>
>>36475338
Congrats on making a decision to get healthy.

On top of what everyone else has said, I offer one more piece of advice. Find foods and recipes that for your macros and calorie restriction, a feat the same meals every. Single. Damn. Day.
>>
>>36475931
For some people it's fine, for others running can cause serious pain.

I trained for and ran a 10k at about 260lbs and had no problems at all. Not even a hint of knee pain. A few years later after yo yo dieting and weighing about 300lbs, I played a game of squash after doing no running of any kind for several years (I had been doing stationary bike) and I couldn't walk for several days because I fucked my joints so badly.

It can be fine, but from personal experience it can be really damaging.
>>
>>36476026
If you're more human than mindless animal and can actually pull off black coffee without turning it into a dessert, I highly suggest it. It murders appetite and will help you shit out the bones of all of the small children you've devoured recently.
>>
>>36475338

vegan diet

water

kettlebell swings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=427hjj0ZRDc

sprints
>>
>>36475338
Hey bro, started about two months ago.

Doing the same, was 460, now 420. Low carb works for me but I also log what I eat. You need to retrain yourself on how you see food, it sustains you, and can be really tasty with high quality food. Food's job is not to make you feel full. Measure everything, trust nothing.

I'm a bit more extreme as I cut at about 1600 kcal, I don't feel hunger anymore, I can fast all day if needed.

I will say prepare yourself emotionally for when you get a handle on your eating, when you aren't thinking about food all the time a lot of things can pop back up in your head to fuck with you.

Also, get a big ass 2L of water everyday and drink it.
>>
gym

drink a gallon of water a day

low calorie low carb, youll lose 50 lbs in 4-5 months this way with exercise

you're gonna have loose skin, I'm sorry to say but yu went too far, save money it's not that expensive to get it removed.
>>
You can do anything man! To reiterate info here and what has worked for me:
32 oz of water at each meal, small glass at regular intervals in the day.

Always match a lean meat with vegetables.

Cook chicken breasts with canola spray, fuck butter.

Always go for brown rice, not white. Soy sauce in moderation is your friend.

Motherfucking pepper is your friend too.

Above all else, count your calories and decrease portions over time. It's not smart to suddenly go from big meals down to tiny size. You're gonna be hungry and pissy that way. Hope you like things like plain celery, shit's good.

Oh and log your shit like crazy. Scrutinize and make sure to get accurate numbers. Eventually, you will start to see the value of that extra spoonful of whatever and put it back. Good luck friend, anyone feel free to correct or modify my ideas
>>
Read Sticky
At your current weight/age, your body burns 3850 kcal a day from just being alive. That means you eat more than that if you're still gaining weight. All you have to do is eat less than that. Start at eating 3000 a day and taper off to 2000.

yes it is gyno
>>
I saw this balding 40 yr old obese dude start at my gym like 6 months ago
He was fucking hopeless at the start, took at least 3 months before he could execute a compound exercise.
Saw him yesterday, he's still hugely overweight, and balding, but something was different about him, he was smiling so brightly with his fucking sweatbands and matching gym clothes, like the gym was fucking heaven on earth.

go for it
>>
>>36475398
>asking doctors if i can do this exercise

Do people actually do this?
>>
File: fdfdfsfsaf.jpg (67 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
fdfdfsfsaf.jpg
67 KB, 992x558
I started at 345 beginning of december and am now at 295. The thing I found the most helpful is to get involved in fitness somehow, it can be as simple as going on /fit/, bodybulding.com, or fitness related subreddits. Watching fitness related videos(Rich Piana, Bro Science Life, Omar Isuf) what ever you find entertaining and engaging. Start a workout routine now, it can just be walking or biking around outside, doing a beginner strength program, or doing bodyweight exercises at home. The most important thing to stick with the diet is to get in to a routine with eating and fitness.
I do IF right now, my first meal is around 4 and my last is before 10. Find what works for you, don't do low carb unless it is something you think you can stick too, it might be better to do it after you lose from calorie restriction. Work your way into it, don't just drop to 1200 calories your first week, you will most likely fail. Just start today man, you're still young and this will extend your life by decades.
Good luck mane.
>>
File: PicsArt_11-30-12.11.00.jpg (241 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_11-30-12.11.00.jpg
241 KB, 1440x2560
Funny how fit is actually giving legit advice this time for a fatty in need. Ill give my 2 cents.

Slowly start adopting a healthy lifestyle.
>dont jump from fatty behavior to vegan mentality
You will be setting yourself up for failure because mentally you arent use to switching full on diet mode and will cause stress to you and ultimately can cause your decision to be healthy to turn bad.
>starting today for example say no to fried foods
>next monday no more pop
>the monday after that your plate of whatever food must be half vegetables
>one month from now on you increase cardio sessions by 10 minutes
Going 'on a diet' is meant to be to adopt a healthier lifestyle change, not a gimmick to lose weight and then switch back to poor eating habits.

>Do non-joint stressing cardio like stationary biking.
>Write down goals for every week to stick to as mentioned above.
>Dont take weight loss pills, your body is more vulnerable to adverse side affects at your current state, instead get some Omega3/good multivitamin
>Calorie deficit obviously so dont gorge on food like u use to, track everything you eat as much as possible
>SS program would be good to implement but dont stress if you need to put it off for a little while. Cardio should be a priority.

Best of luck OP.
>>
Take amphetamine and ephedrine in large quantities.

Stick your fingers down your throat every time you eat.

Consider liposuction.
>>
>>36476555

probably should

at that weight you really don't know what you're dealing with.
>>
>>36475338
>tfw these are my stats

Lets do it together friend. Be my accountabilibuddy.
>>
>>36475338
imo you should focus on diet (cutting out sugary drinks and junk/fast food goes a long way) and cardio til you drop to 300lbs. start incorporating lifting more and more into your routine as you continue to lose weight because you are going to have a lot of loose skin and you'll want to have some size underneath to minimize the that.

stationary bike or arc trainer if your gym has one so as not to put undue strain on your joints. also, with your weight you should consult a doctor to see if you would have any heart/blood pressure concerns when starting a serious cardio regimen.
>>
>>36475338
holy shit I'm only 60lbs lighter... yup, there's a chance broseph, start with daily walks, 30-45 minutes and after 3-4 weeks up that to 1 hour, don't try to run yet it's highly possible you'll only fuck up your knees, lift heavy 3 times a week, and eat up to 1000 calories less than your TDEE, details in sticky, and keep at it, it will take time but it works
>>
I had almost your exact body 3 years ago at age 25, 315 lbs/6ft 1, tits and all. I'm 210 now with more muscle and look great in clothes. You may have the same hormonal/metabolic imbalance that I had. Here's what worked for me:

Allow yourself 150 carbs a day, get less than 25g sugars a day, and REALLY make sure to get enough fat (too much chicken will catch up with you). A cheat day once every 7-10 is not the end of the world, but don't get cocky with them. Start walking at a good pace 30 min a day NOW.

This will get your body used to burning a lot more fat, and your appetite will be suppressed without having to suffer with ketosis.

Low carb (<50) is something you could try once you're close to goal weight but there's a strong chance your body will hate it if you jump right into it.

http://winnipegmag.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/carb-chart.jpg

good luck
>>
>>36477006
I'm not the OP but I find Keto to be completely unsustainable.

It's a hugely restrictive diet, in that even eating a single tortilla is going to push you out of Keto. People also wrongly assume it's a high protein low carb, but it's a high fat, moderate protein and no-carb diet.

It's hard to get the majority of your calories from fat. It leads (to me at least) to horrible shits, and the greasy food often causes acne breakouts and making me feel generally like shit.

I advocate low carb mostly because carbs are empty calories, but not to the point of keto. High protein, moderate to low fat and carb is what I do now.
>>
>>36475338
>Is there any hope?
>I'm thinking low carb for a while, and then once i"ve lost ~80 - 100 lbs, I'll start a workout routine

So an excuse, followed by a "oh, I'll start working out one day!".

Don't waste your time. OP has no intention or desire to ever put any effort into self improvement. He just want to make a thread so he can pretend to himself he's 'started making progress!' before he goes back to eating like shit tomorrow and sitting on the couch.
>>
File: chipolte.webm (831 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
chipolte.webm
831 KB, 854x480
>>36477071
Keto is mostly <25g of carbs.

Been low carb/keto for the past year, I have horrible shits when eating any sugar like pic related

Keto is pretty easy to do for me, I used to be a chef so I cook like no other, besides bacon and eggs a few my favorites are:

Red Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp Soup, truely god-tier
Peanut Butter Chicken
Chicken Crust Pizza
Smoked Gouda and bacon broccoli Casserole
Cream Cheese Pancakes
Orange Cognac Chicken Liver Terrine, god tier as well
>>
>>36475338
Take DNP
>>
>>36475338
>not sure if gyno
YOU GOT BIGGER TITS THAN MY MOM
>>
>>36477487
You gonna back that claim up with some evidence?
>>
>>36475338
There's always hope op
My dad was almost 500lbs at 57 years old.
The past 5 months he dropped down to 405lbs with just a little bit of walking and watching what he ate.
And I mean, like 30mins of walking every other day.
If my nearly 60 year old morbidly obese father who's diabetic can lose 100lbs in less the half a year then so can you, just stop being a lazy fuck and make a change.
>>
OP here.

Yeah, I've been consuming at least a half - an entire gallon of lemon iced tea every day for years now. This is going to sound stupid, but every time I've gone on a diet, it's been the tea that broke me. It's like my life is utter intolerable shit if I don't have my tea next to me at all times. So I'll definitely start drinking water. and seems like low-carb is the easiest way to do a caloric deficit?

btw, I have access to a full gym 24/7 for free as a student. As far as cardio goes, would /fit/ recommend treadmill? Elliptical?

anyways, I've got a glass of water next to me, and I plans on going to my gym sometime after classes tomorrow. Thanks for all the free motivation. I appreciate the advice. I came in expecting memes and "kill yourself" and actually got a lot of good advice. Again thanks.
>>
Honestly, you have god-tier titties dude. Maybe you shouldn't lose weight....
>>
I started 30lbs heavier than you and currently weigh 210.

Count calories, lift, do non-impact cardio and be patient.
>>
>>36478661
Elliptical or swimming, anything else would likely hurt your knees. Read the. Sticky and choose a strength routine. Drink a zero calorie ice tea or even zero calorie soda if you need it.
>>
Its really as simple as move more eat less, if you walked a mile a day, the weight would fall off.
>>
>>36478718
lol, one of my good friends is an ex-marine. he always tells me that I could eat anything I wanted as long as I was getting lots of exercise.

I've always been led to believe that diet > exercise in terms of losing weight.
>>
>>36475338
Thought i had gyno. If that is what it looks like i dont awsome thnks anon im glad i dont have gyno Yay!!!!
>>
File: manlet.jpg (76 KB, 443x960) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
76 KB, 443x960
i was 5'7" 250lb. now im 5'7" 180lb after 3 years of losing weight and lifting.
My only word of advice is patience. Expect this to take 20 years, and you will succeed. Expect it to take 3 months, and you will fail. Slower is better
>>
File: 1421877304094.jpg (44 KB, 900x551) Image search: [Google]
1421877304094.jpg
44 KB, 900x551
The most important thing OP is that whatever changes you make, you must realize they aren't short term, they are for the rest of your life.

This isn't a diet for X amount of time, this a new lifestyle.

And you'll feel better, you'll see results and it'll fuel your resolve to keep with it.

And if the amount of time it's going to take for your goal weight gets you down, just think of it like this.

No matter what, time is going to pass, we can't control the flow of time. What we can do is use that time wisely, so you can look back on this day a year from now and realize how much better off you are.

You can do this OP, everyone here believes you in the ability to change, otherwise we wouldn't be on this board.
>>
>>36478797
Is that you? What's your bf approximately. I'm 185 right now but a fatass (around 26% bf) who has been lifting for about 3 months and I'm not sure what weight I want to end up at (5'8.5 btw)
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 502x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 502x604
>>36478733
The jarhead is wrong. A single donut can easily contain more calories than you can burn by running a mile. Depending on your height/weight, fitness level, and the tastiness of the donut.

The point is that you gotta really really break your dick if you want to "eat whatever you want" Unless what you want is lettuce. Then it's easy peezy one two threezy. You just can't outrun a bad diet. Don't listen to your friend anymore. He's incompetent.
>>
File: xx.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
xx.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>36478825
No thats not me. im around 13~15% bodyfat. heres a picture of me currently (flexing abs).

I'm asian, 5'7"
>>
>>36478865
Right now i am 180lb. I dont have any pics of me when i was 250lb, unfortunately, because i had extremely low self-esteem back then and wouldnt even dare to look in a mirror, or take pictures of myself.
>>
>>36478661
take care of your knees bro, so this >>36478697
>>
How am I doing?
>first week
>5'11
>23
>325lbs
>1400cal
>1692cal
>>(more than) 1800cal but still at a deficit
>1820cal
>1442cal
>1322cal
>Tdee is 3331cal
>I've been lifting at least every other day
>Walking ~2 miles a day
>Eating better ie greens veggies yogurt
>Eating less shit fast food and soda
>I've taken 1 shit in the past 4 days not constipated there's just nothing there
>I feel quicker to snap at people i have some other shit going on but I just feel like I'm quicker to get pissed off
How am I doing?
Is this shit normal?
Am I just being a dick?
I have access to an elliptical is that really better than walking?
Btw op you can do it you just have to try
First two days are the hardest
But it gets easier
I can't wait for that scale to go down
>>
>>36478894
>no poopies
>foul mood

How's your energy levels? You drinking your water? I don't know what it's like to cut at 300+ pounds, but on my first cut I had a similar problem. Low energy, no motivation, foul mood, no poopies. Somebody on here told me to drink more water. So I drank like a gallon of water and dumped out three days worth of rancid diarrhea.

Felt like a champ afterwards.

We could all argue about the appropriate frequency and volume of our poopies on here all day though. Wouldn't be the first time or the last. Your stats look on point regardless. Keep it up. Anybody can do it for a week.
>>
>>36478894
Just make sure you are comfortable with your diet OP. Consistency is what's going to help you make it man. Best of luck to you broe
>>
>>36478956
I've been downing water for years but even more recently ~1gal a day at least
I've been trying to taper down for years but I stopped trying and started doing last week
Got on fit asked advice read the sticky
Learned the ways
My energy levels are fine honestly it feels great just to be doing something productive
My walk takes me about an hour
Today I took an extra half hour walk in the evening
I've noted all the comments on sustainable cutting but I can do this
I keep my daily calorie count on my calculator and If I have to estimate I overestimate
I text the numbers to myself to keep track
I've failed for so long without even trying I won't give up
The people here have been nothing but supporting I won't fail you or myself
>>
>>36478999
I'm pretty comfortable I need to go to cooking board to get recipes
2 scrambled eggs and 1 slice of bacon with black coffee(it really does help)
Then the walking
Then mebbi yogurt with a splash of uncooked oatmeal
But my dinner is highly irregular
There's a deepfreeze in the garage with literally 250lbs of cow so beefs always on the menu
>>
>>36478693
In addition to what the other anons have said about diet, non-impact cardio will be a godsend for you until you lose enough weight to not damage your joints. Elliptical machines are a good place to start, but if you do swimming you'll lose the weight much faster.

You can do it anon!!! You just need to want it. I believe in you :)
>>
>>36479079
Not op but is swimming or elliptical really that much better than walking?
>>
File: 1451379227464.gif (376 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1451379227464.gif
376 KB, 342x342
>>36475338
from one (ex) fat guy to another its all depending how much you want it .
cut all junk food ,soda all the fat bacon bullshit if you eat eat but try to calculated the calories you cant go -800 per day you need to go like -100 per day then next month -200 etc
for start WALK A LOT like 1-2 hours everyday this is your best exercise for start
if you get tired and your feet start to hurt take a break and go again the faster the walking the better
plus get some small dumbbells and work with then increase weight when it get to easy
if you dont add weights you may cut so much weight and you still gone look like fat loser
dont listen to most ppl they give you the most hard option and make you jump from first stair to the last one this is very hard especially if you have another life and your hobby is not working out or dieting
you need to make this part of your life if not youd gain all the weight back (+ youd get tons of stretch marks :/)
all personal experience
also set your first goal to get healthy not to get abs
>>
>>36476555
at that weight, moving can be killing you inside.
>>
>>36479104
Idk. It seems to me like a gentle saunter on a nice track or treadmill with plenty of give would be a lot safer than trying to operate an elliptical and risking a tangled up dive off of that goofy fucking thing and onto the floor.
>>
>>36479148
You're right, I mistyped I mean to write stationary bike or swimming. Bottom line is swimming burns more calories faster than biking or walking and the pools are usually less populated so there's the reduced risk of the embarrassment factor.
>>
File: 1451796268503.jpg (27 KB, 313x334) Image search: [Google]
1451796268503.jpg
27 KB, 313x334
Lets be fair.
He wants a quick fix and probably wont stick to it when he realizes there is no such thing.
You are likely to far gone anyway.
I started at a weight were i was still pretty mobile and its taken me nearly 3 months just to lose 15ks.
You have no hope. Quit now and save yourself the misery of trying and failing which you will and we all know it.
>>
>>36475338
there's always hope, you just gotta work for it
>>
File: Progress.jpg (843 KB, 5036x901) Image search: [Google]
Progress.jpg
843 KB, 5036x901
>>36475338
There's hope.
>>
>>36475338
Can't they, like, suck the fat out of you? Also swimming.

>>36479104
Yeah, you can get your heart rate up without fucking your joints, or at least with a lower probability of fucking your joints.

65-70% heart rate for an hour each day plus a serious caloric deficit will do the trick.

OP might also want to try amphetamines or other drugs to suppress his appetite.
>>
>>36479426
>65-70% heart rate for an hour each day plus a serious caloric deficit will do the trick.
This would be lowering the heart rate? Or did you mean 65-70% higher than normal?
>>
>>36476122
>sprints
you really are fucking dumb
>>
>>36476122
>vegan diet
retarded/10
>>
>>36479462
percentage of maximum heart rate

should probably do some reading, senpai
>>
>>36476555
At his weight, risk of a random exercise-induced CVD event is reasonably high. Best to see a doc.

Have you had any bloodwork done opie? How's your glucose, cholesterol, how's your blood pressure?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (76 KB, 940x674) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
76 KB, 940x674
>>36475883
Listen to this guy OP
>>
>>36476122
>vegan diet
Implying oil and sugar not vegan approved.
>>
>>36479358
>hope
>all that loose skin
Not really without surgery afterwards.
Fat people fuck themselves up for whole life, real shame.
>>
>>36475893
mfp is very convenient way of counting calories, so you pls go
>>
>>36478834
fucks sake, who woke up the witch?
>>
>>36479317
3 months to lose only 15kg? lol fucking noob... if you actually tried, you'd lose around 8-10kg a month
>>
File: beforeafter.jpg (2 MB, 3520x5120) Image search: [Google]
beforeafter.jpg
2 MB, 3520x5120
>>36475338
On May 1st 2015 I was 350 lbs and 5ft 11 1/2 inches tall.

I'm actually leaner and stronger now then this after pic. IT IS POSSIBLE AND YOU GOT THIS SHIT. I'm cutting again in order to get to 220 lbs. I should achieve it in about a month. Currently I'm at 235.
>>
>>36475338
2 years ago I was 22 and 400 pounds, I am now 165 pounds. Anybody can make it you just have to try
>>
>>36480364
great job!
>>
>>36475893
as a fatty i can say that a food scale is the most important thing for me. when you eat something as a fatty you don't really realize how many calories your eating even though it says it on the package. i never got it that my bowls of cereal were 480 calories (360 for cereal and 120 for milk) until i weighed it out
>>
File: fat.jpg (73 KB, 352x620) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
73 KB, 352x620
>>36475338
when I was around 300 (Weighed 320 at one point)
>>
>>36480220
I have upped my deficit and exercise on my next round of weight loss. Already down 1.3kgs halfway through the week.
>>
File: 20160208_1520041.jpg (848 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160208_1520041.jpg
848 KB, 1440x2560
>>36483599
>>
File: attachment.jpg (80 KB, 640x450) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
80 KB, 640x450
>>36475338
There is. Pic related.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.