[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's gonna be summer soon >Toe nail fungus I wont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 136054.jpg (23 KB, 460x318) Image search: [Google]
136054.jpg
23 KB, 460x318
>It's gonna be summer soon
>Toe nail fungus
I wont be able to show my gainz /fit/, help
>>
Pretty sure that the OTC topical creams and stuff aren't particularly effective.

You'll likely need a course of oral anti fungals which can take a long time to work. I also have a toenail fungal infection and need to go see the doctor about it...
>>
>>36471451

Cut off the toe. I did this when I had a recurring ingrown toenail. I had it corrected 5 times and then decided fuck it. Cut it off, went to ER, got on some pain meds, was fine in a week. There aren't any problems with balance btw that's a meme.
Nobody notices until I point it out either.
>>
>>36471493
Fuck man, i've been to the doc but she didn't even acknowledge that the nails of my big toes we re yellow white-ish
>>36471511
Kek
>>
>>36471515
That's odd. They should take a toenail cutting for a sample and test it. Insist if you must.
>>
>>36471548
Yeah, gonna go to a different doc, dermatologist i guess.
Shit sucks big time, but that's what you get for wearing the same sweaty shoes for weeks i guess
>>
>>36471548
Go to a podiatrist or dermatologist. I work in a clinical lab and those offices always send in tons of toenails, even clippings that look (and oftentimes are) healthy
>>
>>36471895
Thanks man will do! I definitely have a toe nail fungus
>>
just wear socks man.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.