[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have two choices >5'9 extreme skinnyfat body 160 lbs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1457564507237.png (148 KB, 1160x420) Image search: [Google]
1457564507237.png
148 KB, 1160x420
i have two choices
>5'9 extreme skinnyfat body 160 lbs

>choice one: wear hoodie and sweatpants to hide shit body but look like autistic weirdo

>choice two: wear normal shit but look like a weak emasculated faggot with a shit body, who also has fluid filled tits because I
'm recovering from gyno surgery

which one brahs, will get me overall less negative attention/less feeling like shit? been going with choice 1 so far but it's starting to get retarded.
>>
>>36470634
btw I'm 17% bf
>>
>>36470634
>>36470647
Holy shit you are insecure as fuck. Kill yourself
>>
>>36470634

It's not your clothes, your gyno or your body.
It's your low self esteem that keeps making you doubt yourself.
Stop finding new things to hate about yourself, lift and try to be a more happy person.
>>
>>36470680
No I recognize that I am insecure as fuck

But the gyno was a legitimate issue. It was literally bigger than a lot of girls tits. a "moderate" case of gyno is around 3cm in diamter... Mine was 13 cm in diameter, it wasn't just "man boobs", it was full on tits.

I was literally going to kill myself unless i got the surgery. Before I knew it was gyno, I starved myself down to 127 lbs to try to get rid of it, and it was still so big that I could bury a finger two and a half knuckles deep into it.
>>
>>36470669
>>36470680
But seriously I have autism, do people think it's worse to wear a hoodie and sweatpants and shit, or to have a shit ass skinnyfat body and wear t shirts and stuff
>>
>>36470712
Do you have a pic of it? I don't know if I have gyno.
>>
Literally nothing autistic or strange about wearing a hoodie and/or sweatpants to the gym.

People do it all the time. It's completely normal. And in your case, that's what I would go with. For the hour or two you're at the gym, just allow yourself to forget about any body issues you may have and focus on getting in a good workout.
>>
>>36470810
except whenever I leave the house that is what i'm wearing, whenever i go run errands or go to class
>>
>>36470821
Still not a huge issue.

But if it's still going to bother you, swap out the sweatpants with some comfy jeans and you'll look a little more presentable.

Jeans + hoodie, even if they're shitty jeans, gives people a very different message from sweatpants + hoodie
>>
>>36470726
The gym is for getting in shape. Even fat fucks go to the gym and no one makes fun of anyone else because no one really even talks to each other. Just wear whatever shit you want man. Watch a video on YouTube from someone who goes in gyms and see what people are wearing.
>>
>>36470634
Read the /fa/ sticky.
It helps when it comes to clothing.
>>
>>36471045
i'm not talking about the fucking gym only though, i have a home gym anyway.
>>
>>36470634
Fuck off faggot, you expect anyone to read your incoherent ramblings? Just kill yourself your not going to make it.
>>
>>36471074
Why are you spending so much time worrying about this. Most people are fat today, you probably blend in. No one looks twice at another fatty. If you're skinny fat you can lose it in a couple months, so not even worth buying new clothes now. Wait until you dump the fat.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.