[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you rather have a big dick and under 6 foot? or be 6'2+
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: frank_2websitethumb.jpg (95 KB, 580x408) Image search: [Google]
frank_2websitethumb.jpg
95 KB, 580x408
would you rather have a big dick and under 6 foot? or be 6'2+ with an average dick?
>>
Better question

>big dick, under 6"
>SMALL dick over 6"
>>
>>36466842
>muh dik
considering I am 6'3'' with an average dick, the second option please
>>
>>36466851
5'11 with big dick. If its like 5" 8 then fuck no
>>
5' 11
big dick

/thread
>>
already under 6ft.
7" donger.

I'd take an bigger donger. because I don"t actually need more height to catch bitches.
>>
>>36466842
I'm already 5'11 so give me the big dick.
>>
6"4 with average dick here. ama
>>
6'5 with an 8 " here feels good desu.
>>
>>36466869

SHOO SHOO
>>
so it's pretty much have the ability to satisfy a woman but never get to use it

or have the ability to get with women but never satisfy them
>>
>>36466842
6'2
8x6.5
>>
xD
>>
>>36466893
>you can't get laid if you're under 6 feet
Not with that mindset you wouldn't you pathetic piece of shit
>>
>>36466842
>thinking height and dick size is what gets you laid

i'll take the attractive face and as long as i'm not 5'5" the rest doesn't matter
>>
>>36466842
I'm 6'1" with an under average dick. My girth leaves me paranoid of ever getting a woman.

I'd take either, tbqhwyf
>>
>>36466842
I'm tall enough to date girls 5'6" and below, which is fine by me.
They love my big dick.
>>
>>36466842
I know this is meme thread but 6'2+ with average dick for sure (just like real life). You will never get with women as a manlet, this is a fact. No use having a dick, big or otherwise, without using it on a woman. Average dicks satisfy women fine and who really cares if they enjoy it as long as you do right? Plus
>massive throbbing erection stealing your blood supply, thus your amino acids, thus your gains. Big dicks are a literal gains goblin
>>
>tfw be 6ft2 with 6 inch dick

Without a doubt manlet with huge dick.
>>
>tfw 5'9 with 8"
good enough for me
>>
>already under six feet
>still manage to pull women
Gimme that big dick.
>>
>under 6'
I wish my dick was smaller. I have a meat pounder swinging between my legs and no chic wants to take it in their ass
>>
File: 1412375549004.jpg (26 KB, 329x321) Image search: [Google]
1412375549004.jpg
26 KB, 329x321
>>36466842
I am 5'6 and have an average dick
>>
I want to be taller and have a higher bmr.
>>
>>36466842
6'4 with a 5 inch dick here, feels bad man
>>
6'2"
8 inches in legth
Pass the toilet paper roll test
Senpai, I made it so hard
>>
File: Dam sad son.jpg (26 KB, 600x275) Image search: [Google]
Dam sad son.jpg
26 KB, 600x275
>>36467538
>I'm 168cm and my dick is 14cm when hard.

But the reason I cannot get laid is because I suck with women. As I don't have the looks it's all about social skills. And that's where I fail.
>>
>>36466842
I am 6 foot with an average dick I'm quite happy with it
>>
6'6 with 8 inch Wang

Feels good man
>>
I also have 8" on this anonymous image board. What are the odds??!
>>
I'm 5,9' and have a 3.5 inch penis erect life just isn't fair.
>>
>>36467923
More importantly, why would you lie if it's anonymous?
Why would you do what is essentially taking a piece of paper and writing "i have a large penis" on it and then sitting back in your chair, satisfied?
Some people have large penors, anon. Its not as rare as you think. Same as people with micropeens.
>>
>>36466842
Just wondering bruhs.
I'm a normal dude with a normal peen and I'm looking for a girl to make babies with. How the fuk do I know if the girl carries micropeen genes?.

I mean I don't want to have a kid that will be weak and have below average specifications.

How do I select a girl that has normal peen genes?

Do I take one with big boobs cuz big boobs = big peen?

how does that work?
>>
>>36466851
>6"

Girth or length?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.