[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've recently hit 2 years of lifting mark. I look nowhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1439357997497.jpg (110 KB, 759x508) Image search: [Google]
1439357997497.jpg
110 KB, 759x508
I've recently hit 2 years of lifting mark. I look nowhere near i tought i would look after 2 years and im nowhere near as strong i tought i would be. I never even officialy benched two plates. Did 205 few times pretty easy but never actually managed to push 225. I was on a bulk for ~3 months, didn't gain any strength, felt bloated all the time, couldn't sleep because of stomach ache and my almost invisible abs fade away completely making my stomach smooth. I cut only 200 cals and tried to recomp but i've lost 7 lbs in 3 weeks and quite a bit of strength. Every time at the gym i feel weak. Today during the break between sets i was thinking if i should quit lifting at all. During my 2 years of lifting i was on caloric surplus maybe for 5 months in total. Im still not happy with my body fat percentage and i want to cut again so i can achive at least a bit of aesthetics. I just wanted to get it off my chest. I have no friends so my only option is meme image board.
>>
hop on gear
>>
You should probably do more research on proper diet and supplements.
>>
I feel you senpai. About a year and half of lifting... I'm stagnated as FUCK!!!!!

I've been bulking the entire time. Made some gains but they've been so shit as of late. The fucking SECOND my financial situation improves I am hopping on gear.
>>
Could be worse, I've been lifting for just under 2 years now, shit diet, technique and routine has given me a 110kg squat, 60kg bench, 135kg deadlift (for reps) at 5`8 74kg. Finally making some progress and I'm even cutting, down from 78kg and I got stronger.
>>
>>36466372
What program are you on? I know I stayed on stronglifts for too long without switching the rep scheme. Might just be time to switch it up. Also, I know all these strong bros are like lmao 2pl8at, but if you don't want to be a powerlifter and just want to be aesthetic, that's strong enough. You just need to switch to a program that's geared towards natty bodybuilding and get your nutrition straight. If you want to powerlift, switch to a program that will build strength slowly, like monthly. You should lose that much strength from a 3 week 7lbs cut. I've lost 20 lbs in the last couple months and haven't lost any noticeable strength. Just hit your protein, hit your calories and carb up every couple of days. You can do it, you are going to make it. But you might need to start specializing.
>>
Damn, really? Usually I don't hit my first plateau until 2pl8 bench but swapping to low rep high weight routines get me past it pretty quickly.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.