[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday, I was doing some push-ups and by the 90th or so, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 321x322
Yesterday, I was doing some push-ups and by the 90th or so, I got this super intense headache like I almost felt that I was going to faint, Do any of you have an explanation for that ? And what can I do to get rid of it ?
>>
i used to get headaches like 3 months into lifting. first got em when deadlifting. apparently it's cause you're not breathing properly.
>>
>>36465796
I've been lifting for almost two months now (just starting) and yeah I read it has something to do with breathing, but I don't know how it is that you "breathe" properly while doing pushups.
>>
>>36465769
got that from lifting would last all day then i started making sure i breathe right during my lift and it went away
>>
>>36465846
lack of oxygen in brain, no?
>>
>>36465769
I get the same thing from running for long periods without stopping. Just make sure to stay hydrated and breathe correctly.
>>
Could you guys elaborate a bit more ? Like everytime I go up, do I breathe in or do I breathe out ? I never even consciously thought about breathing when I was doing push-ups, as I do them really fast ...
>>
>>36465769
just keep going until you get bald
>>
>>36466045
Go up breathe out. Down breathe in.
>>
>>36465769
WRONG USE OF MEMES'
You might have cancer btw.
>>
>>36465769
I used to get those during sex and squatting. They're not that uncommon but they do fucking suck. Drink lots of water and breathe properly, maybe take some tylenol before you workout.
>>
>>36465769
Could be an exertion headache. I used to get them. Think I just needed some r&r

If it's related to breathing try breathing deeply, moderately fast for about a minute before doing the exercise.
>>
>>36467532

This

Been there op just breathe better and get more water

Warm up more
>>
>>36465769
Drink some goddamn water
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.