[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/...I haven't cried in a long time, but tonight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Hey /fit/...I haven't cried in a long time, but tonight I couldn't hold it. I've been seeing a girl for some time and really fell for her, I could say that I love her. Not long ago she told me we should just be friends for now. Yesterday a good friend of mine saw her dressed up to go out and another guy was with her. I felt like somebody punched through my chest. Now, I've been sick for the past 3 months and couldn't lift and eat. I lost lots of gains and I feel like shit. But this girl crushed me, I'm about to use some roids to get back to life...I know I'm a pussy, but is there any chance I get her back mates? do I go no contact for now? don't troll please
>>
>>36463267
bump...
>>
>>36463267
seriously dude, if you love her that much, tell her you do and say if she won't have you then you need to cut her out.
no easy way to do it.
>>
>>36463267

>giving a shit about someone who doesn't give a shit about you

It's time to move on, dear anon.
>>
File: 1434588405413.jpg (111 KB, 468x714) Image search: [Google]
1434588405413.jpg
111 KB, 468x714
sorry op, you lost her fair and square. She doesnt see you as someone she wants to fuck but only as her cute friend she can use as an emotional crutch. Just forget about her and delete her from everything, then get back in the gym and focus on becoming a better version of yourself.
>>
>>36463327
don't do this
just scrap her from your life and find another cunt
>>
>>36463327
she's my coworker, If I tell her how much I love her I'm gonna have to find another job. Also, we've been messaging each other a lot every day for the past 6 months, It's gonna be very painful to just lose her and go no contact, but if it's the only way I'm gonna do it
>>
>>36463267
>I've been seeing a girl for some time and really fell for her

>normalfags pretending they have problems

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36463414
man I used to be a robot too, I had to shoot some lighter roids and bust my ass off working a shit job just to get girls in the first place..
>>
>>36463405
if you just sort of phase her out that will be weird, I don't know. Other anon is saying to just scrap her and start anew, if confronting her doesn't feel right though then just do that.
>>
>>36463267
>simping this hard lmao
>>
>>36463267
if you want her and she doesn't want you, she isn't the right person for you. simple as that. the girl that's right for you will return your feelings for her. swallow that pill and move on with your life. the sooner you do it, the better you will be.
>>
Drop her. Stop being such a sad cunt. Go out, have fun, party, get big, get fucked up. Forget her. She's not worth the stress. She's just a girl. I know you might be all sad and shit right now but you need to convince yourself that it doesn't matter because it truly doesn't. She doesn't like you. That's it. No reason to dedicate your mind to some person who doesn't see you in the same light that you see them. Girls are not the most important things in life brah.
>>
>>36463267

Excuse me, buddy, but this is /fit/ - Fitness

I believe you are looking for /rant/ - Tantrums and Crybaby Bitches
>>
>>36463267
Were you doing bf and gf type of stuff without labeling it?
>>
you'll find another girl and tehn it won't hurt anymore. it will take time but you'll get over it. try to not think about it too mch
>>
Just text her now and then and keep her on the line
>>
dude, you'll just feel worse if you start telling her you love her and all that, she's clearly not into you

pump some iron to feel better brah
>>
went to sleep, woke up, still hurts like hell...
>>
>>36463355

What this anon said, just went through that, Its a really shit feeling.

Realize you don't want to be her gay buddy, Refocus on yourself, become better. Next time she sees you she will be shocked by the gains but you won't give a shit about her anymore !
>>
Lol go get another job first before saying anything like "muh luv" and at your last day at that job you can say whatever the hell you want. She rejected you, nothing you can do about it now, move on. Billions others out there.
>>
>>36463405
>shitting where you eat
Not even once m8
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.