[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much do you spend on food weekly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: boys...MMMMMM.png (217 KB, 663x341) Image search: [Google]
boys...MMMMMM.png
217 KB, 663x341
How much do you spend on food weekly?
>>
ask my mom
>>
Not much, id say around 200/300 pesos (around 12/17 US dollars)
>>
>>36461981
Do you live at home or are you just poverty?
>>
Idk I use EBT/food stamps
>>
>>36461776

If I include energy drinks and booze around 100 dollars
>>
Like $150 CAD.
>>
If I include eating out: $100-125
>>
>>36461776
$200/wk for 3500 kcals/day. Grass feed meat and dairy, organic fruits and veggies, nuts, etc.
>>
$30 - 40

That right there will get me enough chicken and vegetables to eat for a week. I also have a freezer full of fish I catch myself so that helps with the cost. I say 30 - 40 because If i need to re-up on oats or rice that'll cost me a bit more.
>>
$100-200
>>
>>36461776
Zero

I work at two restaurants (one pizza place and one high end place) and don't pay for anything. Gonna miss it when I leave.
>>
>>
like 50-60 CDN
>>
30-35 but I also buy bulk staples like rice and certain condiments and spices close to once a month, so it evens out to about 40 per week
>>
>>36462801
thats why you get minimum wage.
>>
about 40-60 bucks maybe.
>>
>>36463353
Pretty sure he makes bank from tips in the high end restaurant
>>
>>36461776
It's divided but

If I make spaghetti then one pot lasts 5 days so that's 7$ (bogo noodles and sauce from publix so add another 5 for meat and that's 10 days) and I fill in the other days with soup so that's 3$.

If I eat tuna sammichs and soup then that's 5$ for 4pack tuna ( get that bogo too so it's kinda 2.50) and bread is 3$ for 2 loafs. Then fill the other days with soup since too much tuna is gross.

I usually just spend 60$ a month on food so that's rounds to about 15$. I do a lot of coupon and bogo shopping. 5'11 manlet 147lbs btw. I'm not starving myself ( 16k in my bank) but that's the gist of my eating habits. I live with my parents too because being a self made man is retarded and I never raid the fridge for stuff they bought
>>
>>36465347
>$15

Jesus you spend in a week what I spend in a day. Can you list out exactly what you ate today for each meal?

Help me make savings gains.
>>
File: 1458517199336.jpg (20 KB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
1458517199336.jpg
20 KB, 295x295
200+ CND
>>
Probbaly around $70-$100 USD
>>
>>36465366
I'm by no means ripped anon. Got that soccer player bod. I only eat twice a day and drink nothing but water and tea which are both dirt cheap. Nothing I eat comes out of a mircowave. I almost always buy bogo or stuff that I have a coupon for though so some weeks I avoid stuff I really want. I get all my meat from a place down the street called western beef which always has sales

Today was rice, shredded pork, and plantains for the whole day. ( yes I'm a beaner). The pork shoulder was .73lb(on sale) for 7 lbs so that's around 5$ and that alone lasts for 4 days.

My secret is that I suffer a lot as far as variety goes. Whatever is on sale or bogo is usually what I'm eating for the next 3-4 days. It's by no means enjoyable but my bank account thanks me.

The rice was on sale too and the plantains are 5 for 1$ so sum total in just 1 day. I eat around 2$ if you break up from the whole of it.
>>
>>36462219

>grass fed meme
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.