[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Egg whites.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1454312858267.jpg (42 KB, 429x745) Image search: [Google]
1454312858267.jpg
42 KB, 429x745
As a protein source in my bulk, I eat 6 egg whites.

Do you think it's worth it? I read many times that egg white isn't calorie dense at all and doesn't haee much shit in it.
>>
>>36459602
add in a couple yolks as well to that. The yolk has a lot of nutrients in it that you cant get from just the whites also more protein
>>
>>36459617

Wait the yolk is the eggyellow?
Omg i thought yolk was the american way of saying eggwhite and no one ever mentioned the yolk... Good thing I eat my eggs whole.
>>
>bulk
>not eating eggs with yolks
yeah, eat 6 jumbo eggs for 450kcal + 100kcal of butter + 250kcal of sausage/spinach/pepper/onion/garlic + 150kcal of avocado (Total ~1000kcal)

I then have a pancake batter with whole wheat shit (1/2 cup, 400kcal) + 130 kcal of oats on top, + blueberries (50kcal) + 100kcal of jam on top of it (Total) ~700

Washing that down with some coffee and im sitting at 1750 for a breakfast

so in short
eat 6 goddamn whole eggs
>>
>>36459653
This, eat the whole egg if you want the proteins.

There are five sorts of protein inside the egg and only one reside outside the yolk (ovoalbuin)

The egg white is less nutrition dense, but we are talking minuscule differences that not even pro athletes would care to measure.
>>
>2016
not throwing away the whites to get more nutrient density. and reduced inflammation.

Egg yolks for you
Egg whites for the competition.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (3 KB, 102x102) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
3 KB, 102x102
>>36459707
A+!!!
>>
egg whites are great. throw in some real food, special k, mix that shit up, ultimate breakfast shake GOD DAMN IT
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
Bulking with egg whites?

>2016
>Not using the best egg substitute gifted to mankind.

It is literally the perfect breakfast cutting meal. 1 cup gives you so much to eat. Mix in Swiss cheese and turkey burger/bacon for an even more satiating low calorie high protein breakfast.
>>
File: rocky.gif (499 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
rocky.gif
499 KB, 500x250
Are we talkin cooked or Rocky style? And speaking of which, does anyone ever drink raw eggs? Is there any advantage over cooked?
>>
>>36459735
Posting a thumbnail gets you a D unfortunately.
>>
>>36460677
Not really, just make sure they're pasteurized and you lessen the possibility of salmonella.
>>
>>36459653
>1000kcal, with under 20g protein
..why?
>>
>>36462430
1egg=6g of protein, 6eggs= 36g.
>>
i've eaten 8 entire eggs this day
it's the only food i can afford ;[
>>
i put egg whites in my shake, just like the piano man.

shit's expensive but it's worth it
>>
>>36459788
this right fuckin here

though personally ive shifted to using the pure egg white version of egg beaters

>a pan full of egg whites with nonstick cooking spray instead of butter is like, 150 calories

rofl
>>
>>36459648
Lol you're fckin retarded lol
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.