[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
proof that personality wins over muscles any day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: russellbrand_3083046b.jpg (60 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
russellbrand_3083046b.jpg
60 KB, 620x387
proof that personality wins over muscles any day
>>
>>36457051

He's not skinnyfat
>>
And money, and the stupidity of a lot of women, and an above average face, and a lot of fame.
>>
A bearding arrangement with a rising pop star, arranged by respective PR teams, is not proof of anything other than how stupid the entertainment industry knows you are
>>
>>36457051
>personality
That's a weird way to spell wealth and fame
>>
>>36457051
Yes most people who train alot become self-absorbed with a one-dimensional personality. They end up posting pictures of people they envy on fitness imageboards.
>>
>>36457103
>>36457109
>>36457120
>>36457126

Stop projecting.
>>
>>36457051
He's charismatic as fuck
>>
>>36457149
lol
>>
>>36457149
He's a closeted homo drug addict. Basically a scrawny, non-manlet, British Zack Efron
>>
>>36457155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqHphlUZ2jk

yeah really.
>>
>>36457051
Meme: the human

where the fuck are mods when we need them
>>
>>36457120
I think it's more like a great deal of confidence/ eloquence.
>>
>>36457103
>stupidity of a lot of women

lel. cause they didn't pick you, right? cause you're a nice guy. fuck off with your pathetic, self loathing bullshit
>>
>>36457215
I just don't get it man. I'm doing something wrong
>>
>>36457329
Yeah. If I acted like that, I'd be "creepy".
>>
>>36457051
Nobody is arguing against that.

However good looks + personality > personality
Every
fucking
time
>>
>>36457051
That's funny because Arnold is still the most known actor.
>>
>>36457387
I don't think that Arnold is the most well known actor. Either way, that's besides the point. Who cares about Russel Brand's notoriety as an actor? The dude has banged more girls than you ever will and it's completely effortless for him. justpretending.jpg?
>>
>>36457421
why isn't it effortless for me? :(
>>
>>36457442
i don't know.
>>
>>36457421
Completely effortless? He definitely spends every waking moment trying to be cool and funny. I would never want to look like him.
>>
>>36457421
>thinking Russell Brand is straight

o am i laffin
>>
>>36457544
do you have any proof for this claim? no? alrighty then. have a good one.
>>
>>36457230
this. the guy is objectively attractive, he has a sense of humor that obviously they enjoy, and most importantly he doesnt discriminate. He act thats way with all females, as you can tell from him hitting on whats her name from the view all the way to the cerebral palsy girl. and he doesnt necessarily force himself on any of them, he asks them and excuses himself if he makes them uncomfortable
>>
>>36457544
honestly he comes off as the type of guy that just wants to be loved, regardless of who it is really. whats so wrong with that?
>>
>>36457575
It's pretty well-known within gossip circles

>>36457659
You really think a dude like him is MARRYING Katy Perry? Come on, fampai
>>
>>36457421
Are you fucking dumb, ask anyone on the street if they know who Arnold is or who this fucking effeminate fruit cake is.

I guarantee Arnold is exponentially known more.

Either way this guy is a tryhard who's on the same level of Jonah hill not being funny.

Either way Fight Club Brad Pitt or Chris Hemsowrth would slay leagues of women more.
>>
>>36457051

Threads like this all have one false underlying assumption:

-personality, muscle, wealth, career, etc., are all mutually exclusive and competitive with each other

And, honestly, is there really anyone dumb enough to believe this? Pretty much anyone can get girls to bang; they're half the population and they enjoy sex too. Literally all it takes for sex to happen is for one person to ask and the other person to say yes (or one person just has to "ask" really hard if the other person says no). You faggots put way too much effort / thought into something even animals can do naturally.
>>
>>36457728
that's not what you said. you said that arnold is THE most known actor. you didn't compare his notoriety to russel brand. arnold isn't as well known as someone like Tom Cruise or something
>>
>>36457704
>gossip circles

Oh, okay. Solid evidence. Well done.
>>
>>36457991
You cannot be serious.
You have to be trolling.
>>
>>36458040
Not him, but that's what you said.
>>
>>36457745
Yes that's literally all it takes but that's not how interactions between two humans work you fucking autist.

Have you ever interacted with a human besides your mother?
>>
>>36458040
dude, regardless, who cares? the point here isn't about how well known they are as actors. I don't care. you shouldn't care.

why are you even bringing up arnold schwarzenegger? this is about interactions with females. lets not forget that pic related is who arnold had an illegitimate child with.

russel brand didn't resort to fucking his child's repulsive nanny.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fweo7zFgLrA

Here, have a cup!
>>
>>36458115
LEL BTFO
>>
>>36457745
>even animals can do naturally.

Humans are a bit more complex, anon...
>>
>>36457745
>Literally all it takes for sex to happen is for one person to ask and the other person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxyySRgrYsU

yeah, nah. that doesn't work. good luck with that.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.