[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse for not doing whatever it takes to reach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
What's your excuse for not doing whatever it takes to reach your goal?
Let us know.
note: not a shitpost
>>
lol wtf who is that guy? he looks like a mutant
>>
dont want to use steroids yet
>>
>>36456785
mad paulo

it says on the bottle
>>
File: panini-man.png (2 MB, 1440x1289) Image search: [Google]
panini-man.png
2 MB, 1440x1289
Rare panini thread. Post em
>>
>>36456771
Is that thing even human ?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>36456771
I was so pissed when his series first started and he first showed his "meals". Eats a tiny fucking microwave-able food tray with like no more than 16oz of food in it and this fucker has been bragging and talking this whole time about 'REAL FOOD YOU GOT TO EAT GOD DAMMIT'.

I know he's just plugging his meal prep company he's about to come out with but still, he calls one of those things a 'meal' and eats like at least 5-6 of them a day. Pathetic. I'm sure he eats more off camera of course but still....

I will say though that this series he's been doing is a GENIUS marketing scheme. Curious as to if he came up with the idea for it or not.

Also lol at gaining 40 lbs in 9 weeks and looking unchanged, he just looks a little fuller and that's it. Too much PMMA, arms are fucking disgusting, major mental illness with him but he seems like a nice guy, hard worker I'll give him that....also lol at him saying it was 40lbs of m u s c l e

Needs to take a couple notes from gh15
>>
>>36456771
Only 5% of his logo is printed on that box

Only 5% of branch warren amino acids left in paulo's jug

Only 5% of his training is legs

That meal is only 5% of his daily caloric intake

Only 5% of his fans actually train

Only 5% of that watch is conflict diamonds

Only 5% of the worlds clothes fit him comfortably

He only wears 5% of his shoe collection that is just hastily thrown into a random closet like a child that is 5% through his life
>>
>>36456785
Ricardo Pianosa
>>
>>36456771
he looks like if all of penn jillette's fat got replaced with muscle and collagen
>>
File: penn-jillette.jpg (564 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
penn-jillette.jpg
564 KB, 1000x1000
>>36457085
>penn jillette's fat
>>
NONE, because that's what I'm already doing, even if I fucking kill myself in the process, I WILL get there, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.
>>
>>36457429
post goal
>>
>>36457446
Op already posted it.
>>
I don't really have a "goal". I guess that's the problem.
>>
>>36456785
Opulent Spinet
>>
Shoulder injury fucked me up one year ago and only now I can start exercising again (only light bodyweight training tho)
>>
>>36457697
one day you may
>>
stupid fast metabolism, trying hard as fuck to gain
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.