[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
List: Top Six things you must have to EVER attract a woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: carlcuck (1)jklnkj.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck (1)jklnkj.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
1. At least a 9 out of 10 facial structure, woman might think a 7 or 8 is cuteish but to be truley aroused you need a solid 9 and above
2. Money, the absolute lowest you can make per year to not be considered a boy with a silly job is around 90k, and that is the midwest, If you live on the coasts add about 50 to that
3. Height, must be at least 6 ft 1, do whatever you want to deny this but it is true
4. style, stop dressing like the autists on FA
5 Smile, literal perfect teeth are a must, somehting that can be bought so there is no excuse here
6. skin, must have a nice olive tan with no acne or wrinkles. Attractive men dont wrinkle until deep into there life
>>
File: 1458274657856.jpg (51 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
1458274657856.jpg
51 KB, 720x757
>>36456553
Did you ever think maybe you're just a faggot instead of coming up with a list of reasons why she won't date you?
>>
Please have sex
>>
>>36456553
Your list is stupid, and you are dumb. What women want in men is as variable as the number of women on the planet. You can't make a list of that, it would go on and on and on. You should work on not fucking up your life any more than you already have and forget about women for now, you're not anywhere near ready for that.
>>
>>36456553
Is this fucking r9k buzzfeed hour
>>
>>36456553
1,2,3,4,5,6: Don't be op
>>
>>36456553
Wow cool, I didn't realise I was so handsome and wealthy. I also always thought I was 5'9" but I guess I must be 6'1" or more.
Cool OP, thanks for making me realise how great I am, I just assumed that I could get girls because I wasn't an autistic shut-in, afraid to interact with them like a normal person.
>>
>Thinks women are interested in perfect looks
>Think women don't assume most men can't dress themselves
>Think everything is surface deep
>Forgets women are more concerned with the confidence and intrigue men show

Women are shallow. Men are shallow. Everyone's shallow, and there's nothing to be done about that, other than date people that aren't total jackasses.
>>
>>36456553
This is patently bullshit.

1. My face looks like a stack of bricks.
2. I make about £33k per year.
3. I'm 5' 11"
4. I'm pretty much in jeans and a t-shirt 90% of the time.
5. My teeth are fairly straight and white but not freakish Ross Gellar glow in the darks.
6. I'm as pale as milk.

Still been with multiple good looking women.
Maybe you're just a little bitch.
>>
>>36456553
you are none of these

learn the difference between there and their
>>
>>36456553

You forgot superpowers, OP. You need them as well.
>>
>>36456553
Me:
>1
No
>2
Not much
>3
5'7
>4
My clothes are shit and look shit, but are comfortable
>5
I do have a good smile, I guess
>6
No, dry skin

I have a hot gf, what's your excuse?
>>
>>36456553
>Attractive men dont wrinkle until deep into there life
>there life
>there
Im guessing grammar isnt on your list?
>>
>>36456553
So you need all that to attract any woman?
>>
>>36456553
Nice list, but it seems it could use a little improvement. For instance, I have had a steady relationship with my gf for 4 years and my status on those is
1. at best 7/10
2. make $25k USD stipend for grad student but she makes $50k at a real job
3. 5'10''
4. I wore horribly fitting t shirts and light blue jeans or cargo shorts when I met her and during the first 6 months of dating till she started buying me new clothes
5. I have bad teeth. Not the the worst but not great. Crooked and sticking out in some places, not white
6. no tan at all. Very white a pasty
>>
>>36456553
>1. At least a 9 out of 10 facial structure, woman might think a 7 or 8 is cuteish but to be truley aroused you need a solid 9 and above
I am pretty average looking, and I never had problems attracting cute girls.
>2. Money, the absolute lowest you can make per year to not be considered a boy with a silly job is around 90k, and that is the midwest, If you live on the coasts add about 50 to that
I was unemployed and at school when I met most of my dates, and started seriously dating my gf.
>3. Height, must be at least 6 ft 1, do whatever you want to deny this but it is true
Most girls don't like really tall guys because it is awkward to kiss them.
>4. style, stop dressing like the autists on FA
OK, I'll grant you this. You have to look presentable.
>5 Smile, literal perfect teeth are a must, somehting that can be bought so there is no excuse here
This helps, but unless you have really crooked teeth, it isn't a big issue.
>6. skin, must have a nice olive tan with no acne or wrinkles. Attractive men dont wrinkle until deep into there life
I am just slightly darker than pale, and I never had an issue with girls, even during breakouts.
>>
>>36457008
And I have huge eye bags and dark circles around my eyes and lots of gray hair. I've been confused for someone in mid to late 30's despite being in mid to early 20's at the time.
>>
Everyone in this thread trying to justify not having the six items because they have a gf, you relaize your girlfriend is ugly as fuck right? You dont need anything to bang a 6, they are garbage and I could fuck them any night I want while your at home reading 4chan faggot
>>
>>36456553
Congrats on your new job OP, but I noticed you didn't mention dick size, so presumably you're a dicklet who has yet to accept that you will NEVER be able to satisfy a woman without an 8x6 minimum
>>
>>36456824
Yeah, but your clearly a Britbong, attracting British women.
>>
>>36456584
underrated
>>
File: current year 1.gif (1 MB, 264x263) Image search: [Google]
current year 1.gif
1 MB, 264x263
>>36456553
This is the fith r9k thread I've seen here.
Reminder to you faggots we don't like your kind here, this is a board for self improvement.
>>
>>36456553
Creamy meme friendo
>>
File: Vietnam-31-485x323.jpg (92 KB, 485x323) Image search: [Google]
Vietnam-31-485x323.jpg
92 KB, 485x323
>>36456553
Literally >99% of men to who have ever procreated do not meet your criteria, fag.
>>
>>36457188
>must have to EVER attract a woman
>don't have the six things
>attract woman anyway
hurr she's just ugly though, doesn't count
>>
Money and status don't mean SHIT in terms of SEXUAL attraction. They ONLY count for being a beta provider. In terms of raw, sexual LUST? LOOKS REIGN OVER ALL ELSE.
>>
>>36457921
>status don't mean SHIT in terms of SEXUAL attraction
Lol, bro do you even
Social status means EVERYTHING for women
>>
>>36457363
awwwwwwww you are white knight protecting your ugly ass girlfriend. Ugly girls cheat so fast so they can cash in on an ego boost when a guy like me is drunk enough to fuck em
>>
Cool nice list thanks m8 but I like dudes so fuck off.
>>
File: 3202015_1_o.jpg (247 KB, 1024x1535) Image search: [Google]
3202015_1_o.jpg
247 KB, 1024x1535
>>36457359
>he doesnt knoow about lucy pinder

honestly speaking though, this country is great for big titted brunettes but thats about it, which is still pretty good i think.
>>
I'm 5'4" and have had sex with at least 20 women. This list is bullshit.
>>
>>36457983
Not in terms of SEXUAL ATTRACTION. Why don't gymcels GET this?! Sure, if you're RICH or FAMOUS they may want to get with you to ELEVATE THEIR OWN STATUS, but unless you have LOOKS then LITERALLY NO WOMAN ON EARTH will be SEXUALLY attracted to you. Otherwise DANNY DEVITO would be ADORED by women.
>>
>>36456553
1. At least. 3/10 face. If you aren't a walking deformity, you can actually get laid pretty easily
2.no money required. I got the most sex when I was literally jobless and broke
3.height, I have seen 5'3 manlets pull 10/10 qts. I have zero trouble getting sex at an average height (read: 5'9 manlet). Don't take our memes so seriously.
4. No style. I have gotten bitches in a t-shirt and jeans, and I have gotten bitches while only wearing a sarong
5. My teeth are fucked. They don't inspect you like a horse, just don't flash your shitty teeth at them.
6.I...actually do have nice skin, but if you think a little acne makes or breaks you, you are probably destined to die alone

TL;DR: do not fucking put the pussy on the pedestal.

Yes women struggle to get laid. They exist. Realize this shit goes both ways. Consider temporarily dropping your standards until you feel comfortable around wimmin-folk and develop some "game"...
..then you can chase down the 11/10 cuties, and realize it is way easier than it looks.

Protip. Everyone has mental issues, and more importantly, insecurities. men and women both (bifag). Even the really hot ones.

At first I thought guys were an easy lay and girls are hard to get, but as I got more bitches, I realized it was mostly to do with how awkward and uncomfortable I was around them...

I think dudes with lots of sisters have it easiest I'm this department, but all it takes to fix is
-the elimination of fear of humiliation. If you are fine with embarrassing yourself, you LITERALLY CANNOT LOSE!
-experience. Just like swimming or bike riding, the more you do it, the better practiced and more competent you are.

Think of it this way. You learn what NOT to do before you learn to do. If you are afraid to fail, you will never learn, and then you are no better than Isley or manlets in general.

>tfw this post has everything you need to know to go outside TONIGHT and start cultivating the skills to getting sex regularly
>>
1. Charisma
2. Confidence
3. Status
4. Decent looks
5. Being able to have fun
6. Consistency
>>
>>36456553
the more I lift the less I am attracted to /fit/
this board truly is shit unless you're some fat neet that likes to pretend that he's ripped on the Internet
>>
>>36458117
>tfw this post contains all the information needed to go outside TONIGHT and start cultivating skills that eventually could get you sex regularly

>tfw the only faggots who truly need to follow this advice are going to shitpost on /r9k/

More for me, I suppose, but it is a depressing feel
>>
>>36458132
This is 100% truth
>>
>>36458149
I agree. Most of the content is insecure betas trying to project onto the rest of us. The occasional god tier thread/green text story makes it worth it though
>>
>>36458117
i fucking love you
>>
>>36458132
how do i get these things? plz respond
>>
>>36458106
You realize that elevation of their own status is almost entirely subconscious (as is most biological programming) and they will still fuck you, right?
>>
>>36458106
You moron, abusing capslock doesnt make you right
Social status varies from woman to woman, girls who love musicians will adore and throw themselves at singers/band members
girls who are all about the cash will chase high-paid guys
There is no universial solution to the problem of attracting women
>>36458117
>Yes women struggle to get laid. They exist
Tbh bro, women having problem getting laid can fix it by lowering their standard.
I imagine it as coming home to a stuffed fridge and thinking there is nothing to eat, there is a litteral asston of things to eat but nothing looks good enough
>>
>>36458211
>Tbh bro, women having problem getting laid can fix it by lowering their standard.
Tbh bro, men having problem[sic] getting laid can fix it by lowering their standard.
>>
>>36456553
>6'1
>in med school
>ok face, decent jawline
>not poor
>dress well
None of that shit matters if you're a turboautist like me who can't talk without breaking eye contact or stammering. Lifting won't cure your social anxeity sadly
>>
>>36458258
Embarrass yourself in front of strangers.
You will NEVER see them again in your life.

This is the true cure for autism. Going outside and interacting with people (preferably female, but depending on how autismo you are, you might have start with men).

Just don't try the same failed tactic expecting different results
>>
>>36458250
No, no we cant
I dropped my standard and really felt ashamed for it since my gf dumped me and all i wanted was to get laid so i could get my mind off her
No sex was had bý me, got one date though but it failed
>>
>>36458291
I said "men", though

Not "cuckboy bitchbeta fags"
>>
>>36458288
I have embarresed myself tons of time but I don't get stronger from it, it just adds to my shitty confidence. I look back at some stuff I've done and I cringe so much I want to kill myself
>>
>>36458310
...don't know what to tell you anon. Shit cured me.
You just need to stop giving any fucks.
>>
>>36458306
Ah, the no true scotsman fallacy. havent seen that in a while.
good show
>>
>>36456553
There are unemployed scumbags who bang 8/10 women all the time.
>>
1 don't go to negative internet shitholes that fuck up your brain

2 be as much of a man as possible, whatever that means to you, women like men

3 get this fucking cancer off my fit
>>
>>36458194
Go out and talk to 3 girls
>>
I make 27k a year
5 ft5
OK teeth
Decent style
OK skin though my nose gets dry sometimes

I Still pull bitches. Must suck when you try to come up with every reason you can as to why you're a virgin and have it blow up in your face
>>
ITT ugly guys, manlets, and combos of both patting each other on the back and defending themselves from the truth. HAHAHAHAHAHA keep wasting away hours in the gym, my faical strucutre alone will help me steal any and all of your gfs with out any resistance. They well literally leave you in hot second for a chance to carry my seed.

>two weeks ago out on a friday night
>walk up to two slightly above average girls
>a small amount of talk they '
want us to walk them to their hotel to be "safe"
>they both text and call their bfs and let them know they made it home safe,
>hang up, we both go up in the room and fuck the shit out of them, switched and ended up banging both

>I made it home safe brian, text you in the am =)
>>
Listen kid you don't want to see my other side. I have a wolf inside me with a muzzle on, but the muzzle is about to come off.
You broke her heart, and I will break yours. She is a nice girl, how dare you use her like this.
How come people like you get to date her? Then people like me have to sit in the shadows and be the shoulders to cry on.
Listen Kid, I don't have time for FUCKING games. I am a nice guy, but when you make a nice guy angry; the world shakes. Don't do it again.

You will regret this the next FULL MOON. You mess with me you mess with the pack bud. FUCK you. Get ready.
>>
>>36458416
out where? i have no friends so there is nowhere for me to go alone to meet girls without being seen as creepy or a loser

>>36458460
that's because OP didn't put social network in his list. which is at least equally as important as looks
having friends = access to parties and girls through connections
>>
>>36456584
first post best post
>>
>>36456553
I understand your trolling right now, but I wouldn't doubt that there are people who actually believe this bullshit.

The only thing I can think, is that those fucking idiots have never been outside. 90% of the population literally don't have any of the shit you listed...and somehow everyone continues to get laid, have kids, and live a relatively normal life.

I feel bad for you guys. It's like rejection has destroyed your concept of reality, and now you're just damaged goods who set fucking ridiculous standards of attractive to justify the delusion.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.