[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit, how do you build huge forearms?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: john-cena.jpg (32 KB, 343x425) Image search: [Google]
john-cena.jpg
32 KB, 343x425
/fit, how do you build huge forearms?
>>
>>36455288
Leg excercises
>>
>>36455288
Ever see someone deadlift 500lbs with small forearms? Me neither.
>>
>>36455288
Wrist curls
>>
>>36455288
carry heavy shit.

work on your grip.

work on your open hand grip.

do forearm curls.

seriously slap some fat gripz on 60 lb dumbbells and walk around with them for awhile. Even if you can carry 100s around with ease the fat gripz + lighter weight give you the most insane forearm pump you'll ever experience.

like fucking bees just got up on there and went HAM on your shit and your forearms are so swollen you must be having an allergic response goddamn.

you won't be able to take the lid off of your shaker bottle afterwards.

fucking pissening.
>>
oh yeah and hammer curls work your brachioradialis well.
>>
>>36455288
sit ups
>>
>>36455288
Farmers carries and that forearm roller thing
>>
>>36455288
try lifting
>>
john cena has very large wrists
>>
>>36455337
This. Everyone who asks how to get big forearms has a shit tier deadlift. You naturally can't have small forearms and grip 500lbs. It's not just possible. There needs to be big strong muscles there to grip that amount of weight.
>>
Get those grippers, and use those in between sets of deadlifts and pullups.
>>
>>36455337
hell. even 400lbs. OP is probably 120lbs and has been lifting for a month and wonders why he doesn't have John Cena forearms.
>>
You have to have big wrists to get big forearms. Big wrists are genetic. So, genetics.
>>
>>36455612
that's bullshit. small wrists accentuate the size of your forearms more like a narrow waist accentuates a v-taper.

it might be more difficult but you can still build a solid set of jerk-off pythons.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks this guys body is almost identical to klokovs
>>
>>36455673
HIS NAME IS JOHN CENAAAAAA
>>
>>36455288
deadlift/bench/squat properly

end of
>>
>first pick Nova
>>
>>36455288
Hang off the pull ups bar as long as possible
>>
>>36455599
I can deadlift 400 for 3x5 and I have pretty shitty forearms.
>>
>>36455288
>>36455612

It also depends on your forearm insertions but yeah its not in the cards for some people, but

Diddlylifts and farmers/suitcase carries
Kettlebell swings and Turkish Get Ups
PULLUPS.
Fat Bar
>>
>>36455419
lel
>>
>>36455692
how would squatting or benching properly build forearm size?
>>
do everything with a thick bar or fat gripz
>>
>>36459645
benching builds bicep, when you bench properly you also squeeze the bar like a motherfucker, that's self-explanatory really.
>>
>>36455337
>tfw 515 deadlift
>tfw bitch forearms
>>
>>36459680
Nigga U dumb. That's like saying flexing your quads in front of a mirror builds muscle.
>>
>>36459680
holy shit you're actually retarded.

Go look up what muscles benching activates. And no... it doesn't help that much by just squeezing the bar...

Dead man hangs (good for warming up shoulders and lats)
Wrist curls (only if you're really desperate)
Deadlifts with no straps
>>
>wrist curls

I would worry about deadlifting 2.5 bw and farmer carrying your bw in each hand before I worried about that gay shit desu senpai
>>
>>36455390
I use a 30ft extension ladder at work.
I have to pull it off my truck 20-50 times a day.
I intentionally leave it as vertical as is safe to do without falling and make myself hold on, often letting myself lean out.
I death grip the rungs some days like I'm trying to choke the life from someone or crush their pathetic girly wrists.

After a few years of this it seems to be helping.
Though it's probably not advisable from a safety perspective.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.